FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 114 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

support1

Elite

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:30 am

Server 114 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 am

Re: Server 114 Expert Nominations Discussion

Whats up people?

Merge for the WIN! :D

I think the experts we have now are doing great.
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

BeastMasta

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 am

Thank you Link209. 

If anyone has any Q? About how to become a expert plz feel free to contact me via letter on game.
<<

KrissyK

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:29 am

Honestly, I don't agree with a lot of the nominations, but I'm not going to bash. I do however strongly disagree with the nomination of Mr9inches. I believe him to be one of the most unqualified applicants to maintain the sanctity of world chat. I, along with others, have numerous times seen him break the basic rules of world chat.

I believe our experts should be:

Mature - Too many of our experts take any personal criticism too far and mute on the spot, regardless of any chat rule was actually broken. I also believe that the age of Experts should be verified, rather than just taking their own word. I personally have seen some Experts state that they lied about their age to get their position

Respected - For a variety of reasons, some of the current Experts, as well as the nominees to be Experts, are not respected by the majority of the community. I strongly believe that this causes constant friction on world chat and leads to constant mutes and/or bans. A well-respected Expert, or group of Experts, would solve this issue.

Lastly. I believe that each of the merged servers, 53-56, should have a representative Expert on this new merged server, to maintain a fair and balanced environment.

Thank you for reading. :)

~KrissyK
<<

Twisted22

Beginner

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 am

I agree with KrissyK but its hard to say who is good or not, anyways this is not a bad idea to pick representivies from serves but if there not qualified or good enough in that certain server then this idea would fail. But not a bad idea.
TwIsTeD
<<

pnoysmokey

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:46 am

Just put someone who know the game real well, and actually respect themselves. If the support really monitor the chat room on s114 you would know who would be the expert of s114. If ever the s114 have new expert, the player will still argue and continue to disrespect the experts. Some expert do a real good job and some don't, some help and other just dont do anything.

In terms of help. Can you be more specific?
<<

stephen500

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:34 am

T.D.O or kenada1 would be a smart choice as expert both level headed mature players
<<

JonnyHoob

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Experts have a hard job and i see them slated all the time. I agree some do break the rules but also some do fantastic things.

I myself would love to be an expert as ive often messaged support asking them to stop the inappropriate chat on wc. The main concert i have is gender chat. As im 30 i could get in serious trouble for joining in with minors who are engaged in a gender convo. I stay off wc when this happens.
<<

JonnyHoob

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Ps. I am leader of a top alliance and ask my guys to conduct themselves with respect and not to be insulting on wc.

Return to Server 114 Expert Nominations