Server 114 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

support1

Elite

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:26 am

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Catva

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:56 am

Re: Server 114 Expert Nominations

I feel like Twisted22 should be expert he's a little rough around the edges but it seems like all the s56 experts were. He shows good leadership, he is knowlagable, and kind hearted but won't stand for tomfoolery.

-Catva
<<

fg5623

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:11 am

To be honest I think all the origional experts should be replaced by new ones that everyone like. At the moment people (like me are getting banned without warnings) so I think that Donblue22 should be an expert he's from server 55 and would not stand for swearing and rude behaviour. He has knowledge about the game and would help it move along. Also I have another nomination he I's called Mr9incher he I's very knowledgeably in the game. He wouldn't stand for anything an would be a great expert. Now do somthing to get good experts!!!
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:10 am

fg5623 wrote:To be honest I think all the origional experts should be replaced by new ones that everyone like.

If you see an issue with one or more of the current Experts, please contact kingdomsupport@Haypi.com outlining the specific problem(s) along with appropriate screenshots, if any.

Have fun! ^^
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

frankman

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:21 am

KrissyK

Arythy wrote:
fg5623 wrote:To be honest I think all the origional experts should be replaced by new ones that everyone like.

If you see an issue with one or more of the current Experts, please contact kingdomsupport@Haypi.com outlining the specific problem(s) along with appropriate screenshots, if any.

Have fun! ^^

Lol...not true, I did that and HK Support told me to stop arguing and play the game for fun...they don't care.
<<

BoYBluE974

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 pm

I'd like to vote for Krissyk I think that she would make a good expert! she has my respect in the game. :lol:

BoYBluE974
<<

fg5623

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:07 am

I believe I spelt Mr9inches name wrong so I vote for him he's a great player he knows how to play the game and helps other players out. He shows leadership and recently helped me out with some prestige .
Thanks fg
<<

BUBBY256

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:30 am

I would like to nominate three people.
1. HunnyHunny: is patient, kind, and has helped me for 9 levels
2. Money42: Very strong, trustworthy leader
3. Donblue22 : just a great guy
:D HAYPI ROCKS
<<

BUBBY256

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:32 am

fg5623 wrote:To be honest I think all the origional experts should be replaced by new ones that everyone like. At the moment people (like me are getting banned without warnings) so I think that Donblue22 should be an expert he's from server 55 and would not stand for swearing and rude behaviour. He has knowledge about the game and would help it move along. Also I have another nomination he I's called Mr9incher he I's very knowledgeably in the game. He wouldn't stand for anything an would be a great expert. Now do somthing to get good experts!!!

Donblue22 deserves it, he's great
<<

TunaFinger

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:17 am

I want to vote for Booze99 for expert in server 114. He has good communication skills and is willing to offer advice and tips to anyone. He has sent me private messages when I use to be inappropriate and helped convince me to behave a little better on chat. A lot of people respect him and look to him for guidance.
Next

Return to Server 114 Expert Nominations