FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 85 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

FencerDan3

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:24 am

Re: Server 85 Expert Nominations

And like Orn said wc is out of control with passing the filter and one expert, Jenn~jenn, can't be on 24/7. Choose the expert you want but I'm casting my vote for the 3 people I picked because , in my opinion, they are the most deserving of the title.
<<

Calliope18

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:06 am

Wow, thanks for considering me. It is truly unexpected to be nominated. ;) if given the privilege to be so I will try my very best to provide the help any player needs and keep chat within reasonable standards and alive.

However, the reason I write is not that I doubt or put my capabilities n a pedestal but nominate someone on the position. He may act as if he is messing the whole WC server around but server 85 is dying in terms of little activities. if he is expert he can continue to be the moving force in keeping the server above waters till the merger...which we know is still months from now. Players have been quitting left and right..but the moment he comes into WC, the room comes alive. The market moves, players become aggressive...fun times in server 85. We have 3 alliance wars going on which encourages people to buy coins to build fast all because of Jon-doe's basic knowledge that when you start wars...the needs for resources and "war refuses" are highest. more money generated for Haypi...everyone happy. So consider Jon-doe...he has the best knowledge on the game, very helpful when needed, he is just taunting players at the moment to make people play harder to have the wars and best of all, generate income for Haypi Kingdom as well. As i said everyone Haypi...I mean Happy! :lol:
<<

FencerDan3

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:52 am

Agreeable but why stop there? When you look at it even with Jon-Doe as expert our server may still spiral out of control. Jon might fix it or he won't. All I'm saying is I see other servers and the amount of experts they have. Over 5. So I propose having over 5 online and committed experts. Jenn~Jenn, Jon-Doe, Calliope18, and Wumbo812. I guarantee you things will change positively if those people are chosen for expert.
<<

Btnkev

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:57 am

I vote for Jon-doe the leader of the number 1 alliance, he is always online helpfull and would be a great expert
<<

Jon-doe

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:48 am

FencerDan3 wrote:Agreeable but why stop there? When you look at it even with Jon-Doe as expert our server may still spiral out of control. Jon might fix it or he won't. All I'm saying is I see other servers and the amount of experts they have. Over 5. So I propose having over 5 online and committed experts. Jenn~Jenn, Jon-Doe, Calliope18, and Wumbo812. I guarantee you things will change positively if those people are chosen for expert.

While agreed totally that leaves just one nomination from a European time zone.
Also for consideration is
Emmie~Lou
Orn
And morepp4me all Europe based.
Plus lew_fow.
<<

FencerDan3

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:09 am

I already pentad my candidates
<<

FencerDan3

Post Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:09 am

*presented
<<

Calliope18

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:56 am

:) Hi FencerDan...I wonder who you are in server 85? hmmmmmm ;) Anyway, you have presented good points regarding your nominations but Jon-doe did open up realities. Your two nominees are from the US and because of the time difference, the European players are only represented by him. Early on the opening of this server I have nominated Emmie-Lou, she is a worthy of the position as well. Lew_Fow is the number one player now in the server, should be considered too in order to be available for the European and Asian players. Oh well, the more experts available for everyone the better.

Anyway, Jenn~Jenn all my love and prayers. God is with you.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Calli :D
<<

FencerDan3

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:05 am

I took a look at the rankings and one of my nominees isn't that high in level so his lack of experience in leveling up is questionable but if he shows that he knows what he's doing then maybe people will agree 100% to my candidates or in some way
<<

BillalKing

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 am

I nominate Delayas he is a good player, helps out everybody when he can. He knows alot about haypi kingdom and shares his knowledge to who ever needs it.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 85 Expert Nominations