FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 85 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Ward85

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Re: Server 85 Expert Nominations

Drex85 has been playing since server 6. He has helped me out with some info letter. He tells me that I only have to be able to help someone else who's new instead of repaying him.

Drex85 would be a great expert since he's on Haypi 15 hours a day!

Go Drex!
<<

Derk187

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:08 pm

I received a lot of help from Drex85. He sent me some informative letters and although I was kind of frightened, he assured me that it is a wonderful community of players... which seems like the truth.

Drex85 didn't want anything in return for his help except for me to promise to help someone else who may be new when I am experienced enough with Haypi Kingdom.

A lot of helpful players were in WC, but it seemed that Drex85 also worked in the background by taking time out of his day to personally greet me and provide information through letters and Private Chats.

I was very impressed with the way he spoke to me with a compassion of a teacher/expert.

I believe Drex85 deserves the chance to be an expert for server 85.

Derk
<<

wolfx

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:39 pm

I think silvewolfx should be a expert I now he is new but he gives great advice to me and other people he likes this game so much he stays on it from morning to dark having fun he's a great player and doesn't hold grudges against people i now he will do a great job just give him a chance to show it
<<

_Church_

Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:28 am

I nominate Richarino2
<<

ElderCyro

Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:37 am

I nominate Colts45 for expert. She is a great leader follows the rules. Helpful to the alliance and fellow members of Haypi.
<<

dra9onHero

Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:10 am

Fallen-s85 should be nominated as an expert cause he helped me get over 100k on the game an it meant alot to me so he should really be considered as an expert an he loves Haypi so that should be another reason
<<

Atreidi

Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:20 am

I nominate Fallen-S85 for expert. He is very helpful guy. I've seen him help out anyone and everyone on the server. I am brand new to the game, and I have learned alot from him in the short amount of time i've been around!
<<

Reena*mo

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:53 am

I nominate Emmie~Lou because she is helpful on everything and really active on the game.
<<

Mindwar85

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:18 am

I nominate maulermo because while being a frontrunner on server she always makes time for people, I speak from experience, when I was in a rival alliance , allied with her alliances closest rivals, she still was willing to not only adhere to my request to stop hitting a smaller alliance member for pp, but she was up for a good chat aswell. While being an obviously very experienced player with her knowledge of the game.

I have not heard anything detrimental when it concerns this player, however, fallen-s85 has a dark cloud over his head in regards to abusing game mechanics and condoning not squeaky clean activities in regards to his members. The majority of the server harbors these views, as I am pretty new and he was well entrenched by then, and most of wc (besides constant spam) was people complaining about this highflier.

Regardless, whoever you pick will stop the spam so do it soon .
And fozza you're dreaming you abusive child, you'll never be expert.
<<

Riley-E

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:33 am

I vote for Emmie~Lou. She has been very helpful and she's always on. I think she will be great.

As for Fallen-S85 and the rest of his alliance mates, they hack. We have multiple screen shots of their members' offenses. Including having 15 000 calvary in their city, while only having 1.1k prestige. Hopefully they will be taken care of soon enough and we can get back to playing properly!

Cheers!
PreviousNext

Return to Server 85 Expert Nominations