FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 3 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Prettyk8

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:06 am

Re: Server 3 Expert Nominations

Of le to nominate obelisk for expert on server 3. He is always helpful and polite when asking poeple to behave. Most players respect and Loren to him and are responsive to him when he appears on wc, which is very often. He is an active player and very knowledgeable about the game.
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:40 am

I dont usually do this nor throw my towel in with anyone but Obelisk deserves to be expert on Server 3

Experts should be nominated and picked from people who take an unbiased approach to the game. Most of the nominations that have been done as of late are due to alliance nominations, fishing on WC for votes, Spam on WC, or because they are "cool and fun" on wc.

Experts are not supposed to do any of those things. Experts need to be aloof to where they can monitor the WC yet not get involved with any of the petty squabbles, drama, or discussions. Like they say no one likes parents when they are little but they appreciate what they have done when they are older.

Obelisk represents a different type of player in where he does show respect and keeps it light when on WC. In my entire time on S3 never seen him splinter from the person he is even throughout past expert nominations or drama. He is on quite a bit and even though he is active with prestige hunting he still finds the time to be on WC which is rare for a person ranked 2 on server. He truly cares for the game and deserves to become expert for he will truly do his job right and bring honor to his expert title
<<

Deathkill

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:59 am

I vote for polokiller
<<

SirKwo

Banned

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:16 am

i nominate obelisk!!! he's always on and he has always been extremely helpful to everyone in wc. :)
Last edited by SirKwo on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Luftfriese

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:27 am

Acaellum wrote:I wont quit but i agree uranos would be a terrible expert, all this stuff he does is fake just trying to be an expert to abuse power. Obelisk would be a good expert, but at this point s3 would take anyone...well not RIGHT now since were under matnence but things are really crazy there and only spears and vayne enforce rules there and there both usally busy either with other servers, the forums, or real life. We need more experts bad.

Hi Guys,
I vote for Uranos, too. What makes you think he will abuse power?
He is helpful, as far as I can say always on and knows a lot about the game! He has helped a lot of people in the game and I think he would do great.
By the way: I am not Uranos or his second account :-)
Bye
Luftfriese
<<

Zenlaw

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:26 pm

Not sure if moms still count but I'll toss one up for Golfnutz69, he's fair and has tried very hard to be helpfull to anyone that asks
<<

HeyImTony

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:05 pm

I vote for elited. He helped me emmensely throughout the game and has been there every step of the way. He has answered a lot of questions for me and I nominate him as expert for server three.
<<

Devve6

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:45 pm

I nominate Ace226 there is probly not a more fair and helpfully person in the game
<<

Bowie13

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 pm

I vote for Cuzinjake.

Always tonguepunchingly helpful
<<

DaKurlzz

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:49 pm

I nominate robokill for expert! He's always kind and helpfull. He helps me whenever I ask. He's a cool guy, and fun to talk to.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 3 Expert Nominations