Server 3 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadetale

King

Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:04 am

Server 3 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

ChEvY808

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:14 am

Re: Server 3 Expert Nominations

I nominate DAIMYO
<<

Purplz

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 am

I nominate o_Brutal_o he is a very nice guy and very patient with other people when they need help. He always is on 24/7 and if someone ever needs resources or treasures he tries his hardest to get those out to people who need them the most. I think he would be a great new expert considering most of the experts on server 3 hardly are ever on. And late at night there is a lot of racial slurs and swearing going on and he's usually on every time i get on to check my account. So i nominate o_Brutal_o to be a new expert.

~Purplz~
<<

griffener

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:48 am

Alrighty. I nominate packfan as expert because he is nice and helps me with many things that I need help with ie. getting money for ranking up and tips to get prestiege. Thank you
I'll destroy you. When I feel like it...
<<

Mearbear12

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:17 am

I nominate jtd08 he is really nice and always answers my questions and is very active on world chat and I think he would enjoy having the power to mute kids when they are saying in appropriate things and spamming.
<<

Daynar

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:05 pm

I nominate uranos he is very helpful to new and old players he is always willing to answer questions, he also obeys rules and tries to get others to obey rules. He also doesn't spam to bcome expert like this, Hey guys pls nom me for xpert i'd b a great xpert thank youHe is a mature experience player and would be a great expert.
Server3 expert
<<

Torture

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:21 pm

I nominate Obelisk, he is by far one of the most knowledgeable players on the server. Not only is Obelisk helpful when questions arise in world chat but he's mature and very active in the game, almost always on. Nothing more really needs to be stated, Obelisk is hands down expert material and would be a great one at that.
<<

beatlesfan

Marquis

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:26 pm

I nominate 3 people for server 3 xpert

uranos: uranos is always eager to help people with questions and even will randomly ask:any1 hav a question? He also tells people to keep the chat pg-13,
obelisk: obelisk is number 2, so he obviously has a bast knowledge of the game, he is also always helping, I'll go to wc and c obelisk answering a question, he also tells people to break fights up, and tells them to stop cussing
wormskull: wormskull has a great knowledge of the game, he never curses, and is always helpful
<<

Bahpben

Veteran

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:32 pm

I want 2 nominate cms. He is always really helpful and always answers my questions and others as well
<<

Dudge669

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:02 pm

I second Obelisk's nomination. Great player and very helpful. Always on ... something that is definitely needed of an expert.
Next

Return to Server 3 Expert Nominations