FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 3 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Bahpben

Veteran

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Server 3 Expert Nominations

I also want to nominate if I can, Mugetsu, he is very nice and is always willing to help people out.
<<

XstickerzX

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Uranos should be one of the people nominated for expert, hes kind, considerate, and he is always willing to help someone with a problem, there is no better person for this job than him other than daynar haha...he is a beast... But anyways he would do the best he could at this job
Last edited by XstickerzX on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sorry for the bad avatar pic, it says:

BEARS ON MOTORBIKES
with SCUBA grear machinegunners in sidecars. Give up already.
<<

Ninjasteak

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:24 pm

heya daynar I can do this too!
I vote Uranos for expert because he is always helpful, and is on so frequently it's almost a fault... Uranos isn't the type of person to give resources, but that's good. Experts should share knowledge, not material gain, because then it takes the fun out of being a noobcake :). Anyway, uranos is a great guy and should be expert.
Last edited by Ninjasteak on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

MadameX

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 pm

I would like to Nominate Uranos for this. He is very knowledgeable in the game play and he treats everyone fair ... Thanks !!!!
<<

43steeler

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:52 pm

I would nominate AJhawk he is on a lot and is a great guy gives stuff to low levels helps people out and is just an awesome guy
<<

hogiedude

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Ok so my nomination for expert would have to be Uranos. I nominate him because he's on frequently and he truly is helpful to the new and old people that have questions or need some help getying somewhere like they need a better alliance or that they need something to level up. But I have something to say that has nothing to do with uranos. Someone told me that the people that pick the experts don't consider public nominations so I have this to say, public nominations should have more influence because they are the ones affected most by the experts so they should have more of a say in the matter of who gets expert and who shouldn't even be considered. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I was told the wrong thing, if so I just wanted to put that out there. Thank you all for reading my post. :D
<<

Cdog

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Dear Vayneglory,

I would like to nominate Waterbug32. I'm not just nominating him because he's my leader but becauese he tries to help all he can. I remember the first day I played Haypi Kingdom, Water was the only one who would help me. If it wasn't for Water i would have quite playing after a couple days. He is also incourageing. Not just yesterday hi told me not to worry about not helping in the war. He said to just level up your buildings ontill ur at level 10, and i would get there one day.

Server 3 Member,
Cdog

P.S. Thank you for your time. :)
<<

Haleisback

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:40 pm

I vote for uranos.
<<

Neddy

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:58 pm

I would like to nominate Lifeline0. From when I first started playing this game and had no idea and a million questions lifeline let me fire away all kinda of questions. Thinking back I could propably say if a new dude was to ask me all those kinds of questions I don't think I'd have the patience to help. From explaining what a cranny does to selling me armor and telling me how many cats to send to get oasis I think Lifeline0 has helped me so much I probably wouldn't have kept on playing if it wasn't for him. I think he is a valuable member of our community and should be regarded and rewarded as such.
Neddy - Server 3(101) - WARLORDS
<<

Jbranting

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:10 pm

I nominate kaishouy
PreviousNext

Return to Server 3 Expert Nominations