FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 84 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

FallenDusk

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Re: Server 84 Expert Nominations

WolverineF wrote:i would NOT like to nominate Fallendusk as i can see everyone else seems to be doing this,

Reason being that he/she has told everyone to come here and nominate him and even send out an alliance letter asking everyone to do this, and once they had posted booting them.i have sent this alliance letter into support as well as screen shots of fallendusk swearing,cussing and bashing other players.

I know asking for nominations is not against the rules, but i do know it is frowned upon.

If fallendusk ever does become i will not be playing on this server any more

finally i would like to nominate terrabella as this is the only player i have seen trying to help people on world chat

First of all i always help people out in wc when i am on. Second i never swear, cuss, or bash people. Third I only kick people from my alliance when there isnt room for lower level members because everyone else is so much higher than them. And fourth this should be in Experts Discussion thread not the nominations thread. Fifth i have never booted a member after nominating me for Expert. Everyone of them that were ever in my alliance are still in my alliance and are active players. And sixth this isnt the NOT nominations thread....
<<

Osiriz

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 pm

I'd like to nominate ~Dread~ for Expert. A wonderful player,always helping newbies and having a fantastic ingame perspective!
<<

IceDuchess

Beginner

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:36 pm

FallenDusk wrote:
WolverineF wrote:i would NOT like to nominate Fallendusk as i can see everyone else seems to be doing this,

Reason being that he/she has told everyone to come here and nominate him and even send out an alliance letter asking everyone to do this, and once they had posted booting them.i have sent this alliance letter into support as well as screen shots of fallendusk swearing,cussing and bashing other players.

I know asking for nominations is not against the rules, but i do know it is frowned upon.

If fallendusk ever does become i will not be playing on this server any more

finally i would like to nominate terrabella as this is the only player i have seen trying to help people on world chat

First of all i always help people out in wc when i am on. Second i never swear, cuss, or bash people. Third I only kick people from my alliance when there isnt room for lower level members because everyone else is so much higher than them. And fourth this should be in Experts Discussion thread not the nominations thread. Fifth i have never booted a member after nominating me for Expert. Everyone of them that were ever in my alliance are still in my alliance and are active players. And sixth this isnt the NOT nominations thread....

Please keep this space for nomination only. Please use the Expert Nomination Discussion section.
    DarkHime - Server S113 (previously S52)-Inactive
    IceDuchess- Server 66 - Active

Ask yourself whether the dream of heaven and greatness should be waiting for us in our graves - or whether it should be ours here and now and on this earth.
<<

Anne36

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 pm

I would like to nominate Linus12.

He is very experienced player and extremely helpful. He respects all members regardless of experience and level.

He would make a brilliant Expert.

Thanks
<<

Ksadams

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:00 pm

I would like to nominate Linus12 for expert 8-)
I'd like to nominate him because he is great at guiding people in his server and has lots of experience :)
Last edited by Ksadams on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Coledunn8

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:08 pm

I would like to nominate linus12 for expert

He is helpful and very experienced in haypi kingdom
<<

Nerwus

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:55 pm

I would like to nominate Linus12.
I nominate him because he is very
Helpful,nice,and knows the game. :idea:
<<

It'SaWaR!

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:20 am

Id like to vote dor "MCVB214" for expert. Very kind, respectful person and is always helping out new members in the world chat. Always active and always friendly! Seems very knowledgable with the game and also will be a great asset to block spammers!! Thanks MCVB214 for your help!!
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:43 am

MJRocks wrote:Hi. I'm mjrocks I'm from server 84 I Think tim84 is a great expert. I also believe the_muku and myself would be good experts. We help newcomers and respect all haypi rules. Plz respond to this post thx for ur time!

All nominations are appreciated by Support, but self-nomination is quite frowned upon by all, thus please refrain from doing so. :)
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

WolverineF

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 pm

i would like to nominate THE FISH for expert he/she makes this server awesome thank you the fish for all your help
PreviousNext

Return to Server 84 Expert Nominations