Server 84 Expert Nominations

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:44 am

Server 84 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance
<<

Magictaru

Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:20 am

Re: Server 84 Expert Nominations

I'd like to nominate FackYou on the basis that she doesn't let players push her around, and knows almost everything about haypi kingdom
<<

T0mbr0

Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:37 am

Id like to nominate Ba25. He seems like a nice guy and hes always helping people in WC. And i think he has also been playing haypi since Server 1 so hes had lots of experience an knows the rules. Thanks :)
<<

Ba25

Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:51 am

I would like to nominate FallenDusk
He seams like a great person and is alyways trying to help people out.
He has played this game sence s1. So he has alot of experience playing this game.
FallenDusk for expert
<<

Slamdan

Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:40 am

I vote for T0mbr0 to be expert. He helps me all the time when I need help. This is my first server ever and ive already learnt heaps because of him. I always see him in world chat helping other new people as well. I hope he gets expert.
<<

Captain-X

Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:39 am

Hello!
My vote for an expert on the server would be FallenDusk.
Why?
Not only because he's respectful, always helpful and alert within questions from the world chat or being a mature player. He has played on server 1 and are well known about the rules, the experience of the game is just an bonus.
I think FallenDusk has the requiered personal personalities to be an expert and I can ensure you that he will do his best by being one.
Now some adds;
He is a top player, rank 1 on the server and hes almost always online to discuss and give advices to us other players. Now we all have a goal with the playing, FallenDusk gave his heart to Haypi Kingdom and does a very good work playing it.
Since he spend so mich of his freetime putting his soul into Haypi, i really think he deserves to get the rank of an Expert, not only to represent a good player but a good human being who knows how to handle and be fair with people, bad or good.
Thank you for listening/reading and i really hope you take this into your mind and think about it :)
(i'm from sweden, srry if the language aint reasonable :P)

Best Regards
Captain-X
<<

(v)urder

Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:01 pm

I would like to vote for t0mbr0, he seems like a nice guy, and is an active player and is active in chat. He helps people whenever he can.
<<

Hhii8887

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 am

I would like to nominate (v)urder because he is helpful, knowledgable, and active.
<<

Shags-Alot

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:43 am

I know off topic... But i would love to be able to play on this server. Hope support re-opens it soon!
<<

.Zohan

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:39 am

I would like to nominate Fallendusk because he is a very dedicated, helpful, knowledgeable and active member.
Next

Return to Server 84 Expert Nominations