FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 84 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: Shadetale, support2

<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Re: Server 84 Expert Nominations Discussion

Trivium666 wrote:Server 84 is in desprate needs of experts due to the world chat it needs to be supervised by a person or people that take pride in haypi I have been in chat and noticed one person gamwhic1 who is trying to do an experts job even I am constantly trying to keep it clean I think myself and gamwhic1 would make purfect experts.

Also, please do not nominate yourself. It is frowned upon by Haypi and all players, thus please refrain from doing so. :)
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

~dread~

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Regardless of how support chooses experts it is greatly appreciated and so far they have made good choices
<<

Santafish

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:51 am

VIVA LA FISH
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:59 am

Santafish wrote:VIVA LA FISH

Please don't post pointlessly, that would belong in off topic.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

ElRube

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:15 am

I just joined server 84 on my ipod. I played on server 12 last year on my ipad, but sold that.. this is what i found on server 84- there are a few people who think they can talk about whatever they want. cursing, insulting, profanity, and they even talk to the experts on the server in very derogatory language and nothing is done about it. I believe that foxgirl84 and Monkeey are the only experts on the server. Monkeey has shown him/herself to be somewhat affirmative and informative, but foxgirl84 has done nothing to stop the troublemakers when I know he/her is online, because they are talking in chat...

There is also some one that every one refers to as "fish" on the server who talks about making multiple accounts and who sells lots of gems/medals/nuggets for really cheap. I believe that this is an open violation of the fair rules and should be monitored and fixed.

As a potential customer of Haypi coins, I have to say I am extremely disappointed in the service on server 84 and will have to give some very negative reviews unless the problems are at least addressed and hopefully fixed.
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Contact support about feeding issues (help --> support --> contact us)
and expert problems.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

foxgirl84

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 am

[quote="ElRube"]I just joined server 84 on my ipod. I played on server 12 last year on my ipad, but sold that.. this is what i found on server 84- there are a few people who think they can talk about whatever they want. cursing, insulting, profanity, and they even talk to the experts on the server in very derogatory language and nothing is done about it. I believe that foxgirl84 and Monkeey are the only experts on the server. Monkeey has shown him/herself to be somewhat affirmative and informative, but foxgirl84 has done nothing to stop the troublemakers when I know he/her is online, because they are talking in chat...

There is also some one that every one refers to as "fish" on the server who talks about making multiple accounts and who sells lots of gems/medals/nuggets for really cheap. I believe that this is an open violation of the fair rules and should be monitored and fixed.

really..you haven't seen me..i've tried my darndest to stop the troublemakers, hard to stop someone who can hack his way to another accont in less than 5 minutes, we all run out of mutes. and Fish, the one Everyone likes during the daytime, gets to reign over the server as if to LOL in our faces...
as far as i understand, the spammer is kai, and the hacker is fish...
i might spend 15 hours a day moderating chat...only to be met with nasty comments, and hackers i cant do a darn about..

prettyplz support...figure out a way to ban fish for good....
<<

I.Am.Stauf

Baron

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:12 am

Fox, it's going to happen as long as the server remains open. As soon as support closes the server is as soon as the hackers disappear. Just stay strong and try your best to ignore the hackers and help those that need it. I know that android users can't block people, but tell those who can to block someone if that start spamming, that helps at least some people. For those that can't block, just apologize to them and explain the situation. You're doing a fantastic job, foxgirl, keep up the good work.
Ex-Expert--Server 110
You don't quit haypi...haypi quits you...but too bad haypi never quits.
<<

ElRube

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:39 am

Hmm sorry Fox, I don't know what limitations you have for muting people. A limit on the amount of mutes you can use doesn't seem right:/ there are a lot of spams that need to be muted.
Can't Haypi just ban a users ip? I mean that should be possible, especially for people who are so blatantly violating the rules of conduct. If not that, can't Haypi just set of some kind of secondary verification process for when a user logs in.. example- our accounts are linked to these forums, they could just require us to use a second password that authenticates through this site or something... it would make people like fish much less likely to jump around on accounts so much and the game would be much more enjoyable.
<<

Spudnick

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:41 pm

I agree. I'm on server 111 and I've never seen anything this bad. I have three accounts and this is by far the worst. I commend foxgirl for her efforts but it seems like the users are childish and do their best to get rid of the expert. Also, a general lack of understanding of the rules is rampant. Not much to be done but I support the experts who are doing their best to maintain order.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 84 Expert Nominations