FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 83 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

louie6889

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Re: Server 83 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Doctor_P. He was one of the first people I met on haypi that would take a new player under his wing and help get started right. Any time I have needed help, he has been willing and able. He has a great attitude towards people and I think he would make a great expert.
<<

Caramelx

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:16 pm

I would like to nominate Doctor_P for expert. He has guided me throughout the game ever since i started playing. He is in WC almost everyday helping players that needs help And seems like he is liked by everyone. He's awesome and has a great attitude towards everyone. I'm sure he deserves being an expert :)
<<

reaper830

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:31 pm

I vote doctor_p he has been very active and friendly to all and has been very helpful to alot n believe he will be a great expert!
<<

Frostwight

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:36 pm

I would like to nominate DawgyStyle for expert. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Woof!
<<

HaypiDemon

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:39 pm

I would also like to vote for Dawgystyle as a server 83 expert.
He's a very active player who is always willing to assist. He's got a great sense of humour and always goes out of his way to help others. He's very fair and easy-going but will not be walked over
I think he's a great candidate for expert. I've followed him across from another server as he is just a great guy who is fun to play alongside and knows the game inside out. An expert who can help new players and veterans alike.
Good luck Dawgystyle!
<<

Knockoff

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Dawgystyle. Nominated. Done.

Great guy, great player. Always gives lots of useful advice but he's also good fun and up for a laugh. One of players who make the game more enjoyable.
<<

Lestat18

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:05 pm

I vote for Doctor_P for expert. Enough said.
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:42 pm

MegaMatze wrote:I would say that doctor_p is the best possible expert because he always helps everybody whith questions and he is always trying to keep the ec frendly and spam free

!MegaMatze

LilHendrik wrote:I would say that doctor_p is the best possible expert because he always helps everybody whith questions and he is always trying to keep the ec frendly and spam free

Lilhendrik

Timeless1 wrote:I would say that doctor_p is the best possible expert because he always helps everybody whith questions and he is always trying to keep the ec frendly and spam free

Timeless

Isnt it strange how all THREE of these posts have the exact same words... Th exact same letters!!!! I think someone is using more than one account, or he sent this in alliance letter and people copied and pasted.... *Pops collar*

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
<<

Doctor_P

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Just had my attention drawn to storms post, well spotted... I know of one out of those three players on s83 as he is in my alliance. However the other two, I do not know. Your guess to who they are is as good as mine as to who they are. But the identical posts did make me lol.
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:00 pm

:/ I am guess, that the one in your alliance wrote one of those, then he went on two other accounts that could be his, and then posted the exact same message to make it faster. Pops Collar

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
PreviousNext

Return to Server 83 Expert Nominations