FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 83 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Holy-Death

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 am

Re: Server 83 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate cougar87 for expert she has helped me a lot with the game she explained so much to me
<<

LNC23

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 am

Cougar97
<<

Reload83

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Snolepord
<<

SevrynX

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:06 am

I'd like to recommend DawgyStyle dor expert status here on s83.  Hes a top notch player here and can definitely help any players on this server with any questions regarding how to play this game.  He has been around for a long time, is always answering questions in wc and is very active both in chatting and playing. This server could really use the help in the expert position and he would perform well in the role. Thanks for your time and hopefully he is seriously considered im sure most of the community would agree.

, SevrynX
<<

BOFDEZNUTZ

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:21 am

Please consider this my official vote for DAWGYSTYLE as the next expert on server 83.
<<

jamieslove

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:32 am

BOFDEZNUTZ wrote:Please consider this my official vote for DAWGYSTYLE as the next expert on server 83.
support1 wrote:Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

kayci1004

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:52 am

Dawgystyle because he would be an awesome expert. He is an active player and he helps people in need. He's never rude or mean to anybody and he does things to benefit everyone.
<<

DawgyStyle

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:04 am

Hi. I would also like to nominate Doctor_P for expert. You can almost always find him on WC and seems to be liked by everyone. He's a great guy who is always willing to help and loves to chat away. :O)
<<

Doctor_P

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:11 am

I would like to vote for DAWGYSTYLE to be expert, he is an awesome player and a nice guy that can often be found in wc :)
<<

Josh_Kelly

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:13 am

Please consider rewarding Doctor_P with Expert. He definitely deserves it. He has helped me become a very good player, I don't know where I would be without his help. He is very respectful to all the players on the server, he answers every question that anyone asks, he's always willing to give up his time to help people progress in the game, basically he's just an awesome person all around andrudies a greatvery player. It's an honor having him on this server. :) Thanks
PreviousNext

Return to Server 83 Expert Nominations