FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sardukar Alliance News

Moderators: support5, redgun

<<

Abel1

Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:48 am

Sardukar Alliance News

JOIN and help build the Sardukar Alliance, TERM based VICE positions, TERMS last ONE week until revote by Alliance members. All Alliance decisions made by leaders are voted upon daily and Weekly, SO YOUR VOICE COUNTS!
VICE position is currently OPEN, but this does not mean you will get it upon signing on. Each Alliance member is required to contribute to the Alliance and help grow the Sardukar Army by Recruiting other players through chat or other means of contact ( Have recruited player send Me, Abel1 a letter containing the name of which Alliance member recruited the new Alliance member) also Alliance members must be imaginative and present ideas on how to expand or improve the Sardukar Alliance. Donations are not mandatory but are appreciated and also help build the Alliance. Dont just make a difference, be The Difference!!
Thankyou
Abel1
1st Baron; Sardukar Alliance
<<

Abel1

Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:55 am

Re: Sardukar Alliance News

I will be on sometime tomorrow morning around 9 or 10 est std time, Alliance is still small in numbers so i will be building the Sardukar army up and i am free for suggestions on how to ration my resources per inf, cav, arch, cats.
thx
Abel1
1st Baron; Sardukar Alliance

Return to Server83 Alliance