FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 2 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

LordTyler

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 am

Re: Server 2 Expert Nominations

I nominate Exes&ohs for expert cuzz she is always helpin people in world chat and in her alliance. she helped me out to get treasures and find alliances. she is always on and never says anyhtin bad. whenever some1 needs somethin she is always the one to tell them in simple steps how to do it or wat to do so tht they can learn n do it on their own. these are all the reasons y u should give exes&ohs an expert spot cuz u know tht she will always do the rit thin.
<<

ZeroJester

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:08 am

I would like to nominate Mattran71, for he had always been willing to help with either leveling up or getting oasis/forts. Plus he had been a very nice understanding guy when our alliance Redemption had gone towards a power thirst and just wanted to be as high as possible on the Ranking... Creating many cuts from the alliance... He had listened to the words of those threatened to be cut from te group and unstated some new grounds for the alliance.

I'm not sure if it's allowed but I would also like to nominate Exes&Ohs; even though she says she doesn't want it she deserves it very much... She is always on and is always ready to assist in anyway she can... She also helps silent rule breakers when other experts aren't around... In otherwords she is an expert already in my eyes... She just doesn't have the logo and the ability to mute.
<<

Calamari

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:27 am

I think that mattran71 would be a very good expert because we are in a very noligable alliance in which he shares his nollege with. With out him i would be dumbfounded and would still be lost playing this game. He gave imformation and sent it out on topics like hunts, hiding troops, and other things i did not realise. When our alliance is looking for higher level people and says tha some may be cut, i felt relieved and so did others when he toldus that a certan leval may stay. I have also noticed that he is on very often; when ever i go on and is always sending updates on how well our alliance is doing. Also he offered a level 3 ring and i brlieve he gave it to somone in our alliance. Yet agian nominate mattran71as a expert.
Thanks the clamari king
<<

2FAST4LOVE

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:27 am

i nominate NICOLE8468 due to the fact when it comes to respect to players, there is no better and believes in fair play, and helps people constantly.
<<

dreaker

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:18 am

Mattran71 is very helpful and has helped our alliance grow and teach us alot.
<<

Jocampo413

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:21 pm

I'd nominate smithy2010 or exes&ohs, both have high patience are willing to help, are on alot, both give advice to everyone, and arn't afraid to be hit by someone who gets mad at them and hits them, for that they won't mute, I know they'll only mute people who break the rules, and will not let the power get to their heads.
<<

Caladan

Veteran

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:48 pm

First, my nomination..

exes&ohs seems to have the judgement, compassion and boldness for the job. Plus I see her on quite a bit.

Second, I would like to thank those who nominated me, but my life is fairly busy right now and I can't get on as much as I would like. So at this point I feel I would not be a good candidate.

Thirdly, I understand that experts are not asked if they want the position or not. I think it would be good if the administrators could asked before making someone an expert.
Beware the Artesians!!
<<

Tristan14

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:21 am

I would like to nominate exes&ohs. She would make a wonderful expert. She is both patient and fair to everyone. Een if said people don't seem to deserve it. She has been helpful to many people and never ignores a question even if she is busy. I'd say that she is one of the few people that would make great experts.
<<

Gunkro

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:20 am

i think Tristan14 would be a great Expert because they are always making sure people are appropriate and respectful.
<<

Kazzmin

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:49 am

I'd like to nominate exes&ohs for expert. She has good judgement, is respectful of others, is very helpful and is quite active in the game.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 2 Expert Nominations