FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 2 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Diva2010

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Re: Server 2 Expert Nominations

I would like no nominate monpetit for expert. He is really honest. He understands the rules n is highly respected in haypu
<<

Dillion

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:29 pm

I would like to nominate monpetit. He is a very great player. He knows alot about this game and can help anyone with anything.
<<

FZK

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 pm

I'd like to nominate Smithy2010 for expert on server 2. He understands the game. Is respected on the server. Knows the rules.
uuuhhhhhhh cat I guess. Kitty, kitty, mmmeeeooooooowwwww
<<

Nunes013

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:24 am

I would like to nominate jhummer because he has been very helpful in not only the help of me but of others also I was only in an alliance with him for a little but he offered to help in any way that he could this includes getting me a cheap nugget to help me level up I have also seen him on world chat watching and trying to help when other experts aren't on trying to make sure it stays civilized. Just recently he also helped attack a player who was bullying me and he just continues to help out where he can and I believe that he deserves to be an expert
<<

THESLOTH

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:28 am

I nominate mad_face. He knows the game through playing 12 hours a day since April. He shares his vast knowledge with anyone who asks and is available whenever needed.
<<

Shootfirst

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:31 am

I nominate mad_face! He is a highly experienced player who is online 24/7 and has always kept his chat clean.. Is helpful to all with questions and most importantly has never asked to b nominated.. I know he would b fair and impartial in settling any wc disputes.. Om top of that he's just an all around good guy and would do wonders for s2 as expert.
<<

Poppymold

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:43 am

I would first like to start off by saying i'm not a person that talks on the fourms.. Though what this person has done has helped so many people. I would like to nominate mad_face.. He is a person that I truely beleived to be fit for this job... Not only is he online though he help eveyone possible.. He didn't ask for peope nomination but he helped the people that are new, it is his nature..A few other people vote for reason because they want there lead to be an expert.. Though I know how hard it can get in sever 2 chat I beleive he would be the strict yet great person to be expert..
<<

DodgerFan

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:56 am

I would like to nominate mad_face for expert... He is a great leader, very helpful in wc, and to anyone else that needs advice pertaining to haypi...
<<

blayrex

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:19 am

will like to nominat mad_face. He is always on and can be very helpful. He is also good at giving advice on almost anything you ask him like what is a good stradegy for commanding your troops. Overall he has a positive attitude and is very helpful. Plus he has alot of experience with the game.
<<

Dramatiq

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:44 am

Ill vote for mad_face. Hes the right person & a good guy, helping ppl, seems like active hehe and he wrotes a few alliance letters also lol, i think he deserves it, cheers ;)
PreviousNext

Return to Server 2 Expert Nominations