Nobby

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:05 am

Re: Server 2 Expert Nominations

smithy2010
<<

Dagarilth

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:22 am

I would like to nominate exes&ohs from the team on server 2. Exes is always helpful and very knowledgeable of the game and is always willing to share this knowledge with others. Thank you
<<

Inky11

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:19 am

Mandapanda

I want to nominate mandapanda because whenever I needed help when I wuz startin off, she would give me advice, tell me good alliances that would take me in and selling me recouces for as cheap as possible so that I could get a good start in haypi kingdom.
<<

Beasle

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:30 am

I would also like to nominate exes&oh for expert, he/she is always polite and helpful
<<

Yoderman

Citizen

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 pm

My choices for nominees would go in this order:
apetelos: this choice is a little biased, because she is in my alliance, but she is always helpful to anyone who needs it.
Tyrant 2.0: No one knows more about the game then this guy, and he is always respectful and polite
Studmuffin: pleaseeee?

Also, will the current experts be replaced or have to be reelected? if thats the case, i think nikkole and deathscyth do a great job.
Yoderman: Server 2
Yoderjr: Server 8
<<

Resputin

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:10 pm

I would like to nominate Exes&ohs. During my trial period to see wether I like the style of gameplay or not. I posted general questions about the game in world chat. Most people were rude and told me to look in the help to find what I was looking for, Not Exes&ohs, he answered my question and let me know that anytime I wanted to know something to send him a persoal message and he would get back to me. When deciding on such an esteemed position as a game expert do you want people that are going to make fun of you for overlooking something in the help? Or do you want someone who will drop what he's doing to give you a solid answer? I know who I would choose.
<<

Paisa

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:37 pm

I would like to nominate Smithy2010. He is a really great guy, he is very good player and he follows the rules. He's very helpful and friendly toward others. I would like to personally say thank you smithy and this is the least I can do. GO SMITHY!!
<<

Phen

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:48 pm

When I first started this game I had no idea what was going on. So I asked around in world chat and most people just ignored me and continued on with their own conversations. One person did stand out and offered to help me. Smithy2010 has helped me out a lot since I started this game, I see him helping other people and I think he would do a great job as an expert and he deserves it. Thank you smithy
<<

JJP669

Post Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Vinje wrote:I'd like to nominate Studmuffin. Out of everyone, that guy deserves all the Expert title brings :)

i agree
<<

Danster95r

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:31 am

Resputin wrote:I would like to nominate Exes&ohs. During my trial period to see wether I like the style of gameplay or not. I posted general questions about the game in world chat. Most people were rude and told me to look in the help to find what I was looking for, Not Exes&ohs, he answered my question and let me know that anytime I wanted to know something to send him a persoal message and he would get back to me. When deciding on such an esteemed position as a game expert do you want people that are going to make fun of you for overlooking something in the help? Or do you want someone who will drop what he's doing to give you a solid answer? I know who I would choose.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 2 Expert Nominations