FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 2 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

RedWolf99

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Re: Server 2 Expert Nominations

I nominate Joel1985, he's a great friend and gets along with most people, but he also knows when people cross the line and he let's them know when they do in a firm, friendly manner. Joel1985 has all the qualities to make a great expert.
RedWolf99
<<

Jennjplay

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:47 pm

i am a current expert on server 2 and i think a few more active experts would be nice. congrats to nikkolle for being the newest addition to our team! i feel there are several candidates to be reviewed for expert. my first choice would be tyrant2.0. he is the top ranked player on our server and as far as game and rule knowledge i feel no one knows more. he is also very helpful and respectful to other players. hes even taught me a few things, and we need to give credit where credit is deserved. chanf1 is also a good candidate. he is always on and helping answer the onslaught of questions that players have. bammargera is also another respectful and helpful player. caladan would also be an excellent chioce. these players are very active and most helpful. im sure there are many more out there that are not mentioned here, so i would like to thank you all for your help and for your respectful ways in wc and in general. keep up the good work server 2
<<

Wtgrant08

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:19 pm

I believe that G-land would make a great expert. Although he is only lv 10, I have witnessed him help many lower lv players in my area as well as in world chat. He is a mature player, who wants everyone to be treated fairly.
<<

Tabrandt

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:42 pm

I would like to nominate Akee. I have seen him time and time mentor both newer as well as fairly seasoned players. He is the leader of LionHeart2 and I think that he is a good leader, sending out Alliance tips as well as more than willing to answer email and help whenever he can. He would make a very good expert.
<<

Zilon96

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:01 pm

I would like to nominate mintman72. he is very good at the game and is very helpful in world chat with any problems that go on
<<

Eecho

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Nomination tyrant2.0
Last edited by Eecho on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Zeekd0g

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:58 pm

I'd like to nominate SOG33 because he is fair minded and doesn't push against the rules that the experts and haypi expect. Also he is a high level player with experience about the game
HAVE A HAYPI DAY!!!!
<<

Jordon

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 pm

I would like to see Tarakan as an expert, he has helped me and many other users throughout the game! Whenever I have an issue, he is the first reliable person i turn to. He is very civilized in world chat and has made many friends. I think nobody would disagree with what he did and he could gather information from the players and send it to you! I would really like to see Tarakan as an expert as would a lot of other people!

Thank you,

Jordon (server 2)
<<

SOG33

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:31 pm

I would like to nominate tyrant2.0 he is a very active and helpful player and is also the leader of server 2. He has taught me alot about haypi and has always showed respect and been courteous to others. I would also like to nominate zeekd0g for he has helped alot other players get out of slumps and answer most question when he is asked to.
<<

iDextrose

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Hello,

I would like to nominate Jahaziel16 for server 2 Expert.

Jahaziel16 is the leader of the guild WTF2 and a very knowledgable player. I nominate Jahaziel16 because of the wonderful community that he has built for us in game. Also the fact that every question that I have ever had even if it was a stupid one he answered politely and in a way that I could understand it. To many times new people that join a MMO like game after it has been out for awhile feel stupid after talking to vets. Well for me I felt welcomed and was quickly brought into the fold.

Thank you so much Jahaziel16!! You have made playing this game worth while!!! :D
PreviousNext

Return to Server 2 Expert Nominations