FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 2 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

LTSTRO

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:22 am

Re: Server 2 Expert Nominations

I want to nominate Exes&ohs. She is very nice, she is on for a ling time everyday, and she is very patient. Even now she tells people to stop avoiding the filter and she doesn't like it when people do. She will be a fair and confident expert. I believe she will be one of the best. Please accept Exes&ohs for expert.
<<

AxleSlash

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:32 am

I am writing to nominate Gageous. Gageous is a tremendous communicator and leader. What more can be said. Server2 would be well served by Gage as he always has a thoughtful way to get a point across without being too smug nor confrontational. Gageous thinks out of the box and is definitely a people person. His expert advice, while challenging, helps the player persevere and attain his/her goals.
<<

Tomohiro1

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:36 am

I would nominate konger as a good expert. he is a helpful vice for my alliance. He is nice and knows what he is doing. please consider him to be an expert.
<<

Noblebrady

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 am

I would like to nominate LordTyler as an expert for server 2, because he has helped me come along far. When he was in my alliance he helped many, many people in alliance chat on how to gain prestige faster. he has also helped them with many questions that they may have had. i have also seen him in world chat helping people out with problems and issues. LordTyler is never mean to anyone and is always willing to go the distance to help anyone out who needs the help. These are all the reasons why you should give
LordTyler the experts title because you know he will help out anyone and everyone in a friendly way. he will also be very strict with the rules so anyone who breaks them will be talked to and warned. so i hope that this will help you see that LordTyler is perfect for being an expert
<<

monpetit

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 am

Exes&ohs

Dear Haypi,I monpetit player on server2 would like to nominate Exes&ohs to become a Expert in server2..She has all the qualification to be an Expert,she helps a lot of players in this game and even answer questions about this game,She also love makin the world chat clean and respectful...I think she care about the young players to have such a clean mind....I know this is not a easy job for being an Expert,but I know she can do all her responsibilities being an Expert.as for me an adult player on this game,I see Exes&ohs have the potential to be an Expert.thank you very much for your kind concideration.....monpetit:)
<<

Daelans

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:50 am

I nominate exes&ohs
<<

Gj1

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:06 am

I nominate daelans they have a great knoledge of the game and is a great friend, ice known him for a while and he's helped me through alot. I want him to be a expert
!MU$!C L0\/er!
<<

Flocktopus

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:11 am

I nominate Smithy2010- he has been helping me with the game from the beginning. He understands every aspect of the game. He helps out the lower branches of my alliance Phoenix by getting them nuggets for free- along with the regular Phoenix with medals and sceptors. Also he is a great leader an would be a very good expert. I have never seen him swear or even get Annoyed with anyone. Unlike just about everyone else here he didn't ask me to nominate him. He deserves expert and if he is an expert he will be the best
<<

Daelans

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:12 am

I nominate gj1 cause gh1 is suoer friendly and exhbits all the charaicterisics abd qualities if a giid exoert
<<

Jordan321

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 am

I think that tanner123 would be a very good expert. He is very helpful and has a lot of respect for the rules. He won't allow vulgar language but also won't mute just because someone is trying to get pass the fillter. Please consider him for expert
PreviousNext

Return to Server 2 Expert Nominations