FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 2 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Rulerman

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Re: Server 2 Expert Nominations

Zxavier deserves to be a moderator he is amazing at teaching people how to play the game and how to get out of trouble with other players
<<

Aaronkizz

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:18 am

I would like to nominate:I<3Jesus he is an awesome guy he is very good player and he follows the rules he is running a great alliance and hasa very high level server 1 account and I would love to pay him back for the great work he has done by atleast tryig to get him nominated
<<

GhostRage

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:27 am

I nominate Spiguy26. He is a really great person. He helps everyone and controls the wc. He makes sure everyone is following the rules and being nice. He deserves this so much. He is always making friends helping the new people rank up and they thank him in wc. He is always on and willing to be there to help. Spiguy is addicted to helping ppl. I've seen him buy a gem for himself that he needed and sold it to someone who really needed it. That kid thanked him a million times. Spiguy goes out of his way for others. That's why he deserve expert.

Ghostrage
server 2

go Spiguy26!!! Vote for spiguy26!!!
<<

Tarakan

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 am

I would like to nominate Exes&ohs, she is very nice and very helpful! When everybody is bashing on experts she is the one to stop it... She hates any inapropriate talk in the chat room... Which I apreciate :)! Also she is very helpful, she once sold 2 gems to somebody in her branch alliance for cheap! I am proud to be in her branch alliance and assist her at any moment! I think Exes&ohs would make the perfect expert, everybody in world chat loves her!

Thank you

Tarakan
Last edited by Tarakan on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Mwenner

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:43 am

I want to nominate brown. He is leader of soulswords alliance. Alwys ready to help newbies like myself
<<

2010_pizza

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:32 am

I nominate exes&ohs she is a nice helpfully person that will force the rules and tell people what to do when needed that is why I nominated exes&ohs for a expert
<<

Gj1

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:39 am

as you have seen before exes&ohs was nominated, i think she would be a good expert i vote for her!
!MU$!C L0\/er!
<<

Deathscyth

Marquis

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:41 am

I nominate Exes&Ohs, Chanf1 and Bammargera, because all 3 have been quite helpful and when I'm offline, send me SS about whats going on.
Deathscyth on Haypi
DeathScythe5 on We Rule
DeathScythe on Grepolis and Travian

Check out my novel- http://www.orderoftheswordmasters.weebly.com
<<

Wiccawest

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:00 am

Definately Exes&ohs should be an expert. Shes totally addicted to the game so shes almost always on, she helps as many people as possible in and out of the alliance,=. Shes friends with a lot of this server and i bet she would be friendly and popular with the other server. My only criticism is her ag, i believe that older people should be expert but she does have many qualities an expert needs to be fair and kind. I hope my oppinion counts for something, i know im not well known on this game and my punctuation and spelling is quite bad.
<<

Kktmom

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:09 am

I would like to nominate gangar for expert, he is my alliance leader and has always been very helpful and nice. I think he would do a good job.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 2 Expert Nominations