FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 79 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

TH3P1MP

Beginner

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Re: Server 79 Expert Nominations Discussion

I would just like to say i think between 2-4am CST which i believe is ehh... 7-9 GMT their seems to be an autoacc bot. idk if support will read this but since hero needs sleep for her health :) i think you should probably try to be on during those times :)
<<

HeroGal79

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:53 pm

First off, thank you to Lycan for posting the SS to me. Without them I cannot do anything.
Secondly, this arguing is getting to be too much, its constantly on this thread, and on wc. I can pretty much predict what will happen and what will be said when the subject of wanting to be an expert comes up. That is pretty bad lol. People can say what they wish as long as it is within chat rules. No need for anyone to rebuttal or call someone out for what they say.
Third, I think there is a reason the spamming only happens when I go offline. Ask anyone who has been on previous servers- those spammers tend to do their best to break the expert(s). I do not know if they chat normally at all or just spam, but from my experience, all it takes is respect to make them stop. have come on only once to see auto spamming, and it quit right after I got there.
I think a lot of us get too defensive and too quick to point out other player's 'flaws'. s79 really is a fantastic server, such a diverse mix of great personality. I feel honored to be a player with you all, and thank you for the great experiences and uplifting chat ^.^
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 pm

HeroGal79 wrote:First off, thank you to Lycan for posting the SS to me. Without them I cannot do anything.
Secondly, this arguing is getting to be too much, its constantly on this thread, and on wc. I can pretty much predict what will happen and what will be said when the subject of wanting to be an expert comes up. That is pretty bad lol. People can say what they wish as long as it is within chat rules. No need for anyone to rebuttal or call someone out for what they say.
Third, I think there is a reason the spamming only happens when I go offline. Ask anyone who has been on previous servers- those spammers tend to do their best to break the expert(s). I do not know if they chat normally at all or just spam, but from my experience, all it takes is respect to make them stop. have come on only once to see auto spamming, and it quit right after I got there.
I think a lot of us get too defensive and too quick to point out other player's 'flaws'. s79 really is a fantastic server, such a diverse mix of great personality. I feel honored to be a player with you all, and thank you for the great experiences and uplifting chat ^.^

Amazing post. :) I hope you all take it into consideration
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

HazNat

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Sure could use another expert or two.
S117 - HazNat (Lurk)
S35 - Hugginkiss (Former Expert)
S129 - MountNDo (My new home)
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:59 pm

HazNat wrote:Sure could use another expert or two.

Please be patient, Vikings will pick some soon. :)
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Drakeneye

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Please please please choose an Expert for servor 79. We need one very badly. Too much spam,profanity and lewd comments being posted not to me personally just in general that it is becoming a problem. I. Would like to nominate Fa1thg1rl because I always see her in chat and she's very well likedd and respected individual who always helps and gives good advice in regaurds to the game.
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:39 am

Server 79 expert nominations go here.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

fa1thg1rl

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:53 am

Hey there I would just like to say that server79 needs another expert around. Herogal can not b on at all times an ppl take advantage of that. Please look into getting another one soon
<<

Anzac_208

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:03 am

Please choose an expert soon. World chat gets out of control and 1 expert can not be on all the time :-/

Thanks,
Anzac_208
S112 - Anzac_207 Rarely Active
S79 - Anzac_208 Main server

"whenever I get sad, I stop being sad and get Haypi"

Nameless
Nameless
<<

GolD.Ace

Beginner

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 pm

I agree with Anzac and Haz_Nat another Expert or two wouldn't be bad.

Best of regards GolD.Ace.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 79 Expert Nominations