FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 79 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

GolD.Ace

Beginner

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Server 79 Expert Nominations Discussion

I tried lettering support several times and till no didnt get any answer even if u say that they answer they didnt till now Arthy.

Best of regards GolD.Ace.
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 pm

GolD.Ace wrote:I tried lettering support several times and till no didnt get any answer even if u say that they answer they didnt till now Arthy.

Best of regards GolD.Ace.

Support receives countless letters every day, and therefore cannot respond to every single one; instead they respond to those that need a response. Whether or not they send a response, the situation is dealt with. Please do not post inappropriate language from chat on the forums.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

HazNat

Post Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Ok, we have been without an active expert for quite some time now. Is S79 a forgotten server? Are we the red-headed Haypi step-child? Regardless, I am sad that even the new servers have multiple experts and we don't have even 1 active expert. I was informed after losing my title in the S35 merge that I could get it back on a new server. I set up shop here on 79 and have devoted countless hours to be a staple here. I have messaged a few people, including every person that was fulfilling the role of Support79 and got a very generic response every time. I was given a questionnaire by Support79 once and I figured that a decision was going to be made soon. This was probably 6 months ago. I am an avid Haypi player and will continue to be, but we need at minimum, 2 experts on 79. I truly hope that this will happen soon and give people hope that one day they may gain the esteemed title of expert on 79. We have lost several good informative players to other servers hoping they can get the title there. Please Haypi, bring hope into 79 and show us that we are not the forgotten ones. I thank you for reading this. Have a Haypi Day.
S117 - HazNat (Lurk)
S35 - Hugginkiss (Former Expert)
S129 - MountNDo (My new home)
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:51 am

HazNat wrote:Ok, we have been without an active expert for quite some time now. Is S79 a forgotten server? Are we the red-headed Haypi step-child? Regardless, I am sad that even the new servers have multiple experts and we don't have even 1 active expert. I was informed after losing my title in the S35 merge that I could get it back on a new server. I set up shop here on 79 and have devoted countless hours to be a staple here. I have messaged a few people, including every person that was fulfilling the role of Support79 and got a very generic response every time. I was given a questionnaire by Support79 once and I figured that a decision was going to be made soon. This was probably 6 months ago. I am an avid Haypi player and will continue to be, but we need at minimum, 2 experts on 79. I truly hope that this will happen soon and give people hope that one day they may gain the esteemed title of expert on 79. We have lost several good informative players to other servers hoping they can get the title there. Please Haypi, bring hope into 79 and show us that we are not the forgotten ones. I thank you for reading this. Have a Haypi Day.

Winona is working on it, please be patient. ;)

Haypi Support Emails:

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

olagguJ

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:03 pm

I think its funny that !olagguJ is claiming to be an expert from an earlier server, and had even had conversations with Betty pretending to be me. !olagguJ is an impostor. Hopefully they are never given the title.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:46 am

Arythy wrote:
HazNat wrote:Ok, we have been without an active expert for quite some time now. Is S79 a forgotten server? Are we the red-headed Haypi step-child? Regardless, I am sad that even the new servers have multiple experts and we don't have even 1 active expert. I was informed after losing my title in the S35 merge that I could get it back on a new server. I set up shop here on 79 and have devoted countless hours to be a staple here. I have messaged a few people, including every person that was fulfilling the role of Support79 and got a very generic response every time. I was given a questionnaire by Support79 once and I figured that a decision was going to be made soon. This was probably 6 months ago. I am an avid Haypi player and will continue to be, but we need at minimum, 2 experts on 79. I truly hope that this will happen soon and give people hope that one day they may gain the esteemed title of expert on 79. We have lost several good informative players to other servers hoping they can get the title there. Please Haypi, bring hope into 79 and show us that we are not the forgotten ones. I thank you for reading this. Have a Haypi Day.

Winona is working on it, please be patient. ;)

The past few support people have been "working on it" for the past few months. Each one of them. I'd have to say that's being patient.
<<

GolD.Ace

Beginner

Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Fal and Haz I think S79 had an expert only for about 1 to 1 and a half months then herogal vanished for 1 reason or another and since s79 was expertless.Wc has improven i the last few weeks though till i must confirm what Fal and haz said its not going to help quoting Arythy with "be patient" I heared it to often to being able to trust those words anymore,
C'mon Winona should u be able to help then do so Haz FAl and I would much apreciate it.
Last edited by GolD.Ace on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:32 pm

GolD.Ace wrote:Fal and Haz I think S79 had an expert only for about 1 to 1 and a half months then herogal vanished for 1 reason or another and since s79 was expertless.Wc has improven i the last few weeks though till i must confirm what Fal and haz said its not going to help quoting Arythy with "be patient" I heared it to often to being able to trust those words anymore,
C#mon Wilona should u ba able to help then do so Haz FAl and I would much apreciate it.

Support understands the situation; Support staff have a lot on their plates, you're only making it more difficult for them by repeating this same thing over and over. Also, if you think your words are worth Support giving first priority to, you should probably start by spelling Winona's name correctly. :S Speaking of whom, she's one of the most busy Support staff, having several servers to manage as well as the forums.

Continually complaining to Support is not the best way to make them want to make you (as in you, Fal, and Haz) an Expert, either. I also don't understand why you're all so hung up on it. :S If you like the game, just go play it and chat with your friends with whom you feel like chatting. Use the ignore button if there's a spammer or a player using inappropriate language in chat. It's not that difficult to avoid, so why not just let Support handle it on their own time, when they feel it is in fact necessary or desirable at a certain point in the future.

Haypi Support Emails:

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

GolD.Ace

Beginner

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Well u are right about that 1 and if we cannot find her what should we do?
CAn u send me her right name in a private forum message ty.
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:24 pm

GolD.Ace wrote:Well u are right about that 1 and if we cannot find her what should we do?
CAn u send me her right name in a private forum message ty.

Please see my previous post for a reply to these questions.

Haypi Support Emails:

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 79 Expert Nominations