FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 79 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:25 am

Re: Server 79 Expert Nominations

I "could" and did as support said. If there is a problem with this then I ask you to report support to support. I did not create the letter.

Secondly the letter was posted because there was a question concerning the nomination from another player.

Third you should probably just play the game and let the real moderators and support do their job and quit complaining about what other people do. If there are any problems please report it to support and stop ridiculing people all the time as I'm sure others will agree.

This was posted for a while before you came along to comment about it. If it was a problem I'm sure support would have said something in the messages they have sent me here for sometime.

Have a nice day
<<

1pitbull

Post Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:41 pm

I would like to nominate Falaron as s79 expert...he has helped me and many others immensely and I think he would b a asset as a expert. Nothing personal but herogal is hardly ever on anymore so I think she needs replaced:) :)
<<

sasquatchy

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:29 am

I vote for falaron and fa1thg1rl as new experts on s79. They r both helpful and fair players
<<

kahekili

Post Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 am

Yes would I like to nominate Falaron as s79 expert. He is one of the most qualified player there. Support, pls take the players of s79 request seriously. We have been asking for this for a while now. Thank you.
to arythy who r u? U post your from s79, your not. Put your 2 cents in your own server nominations. As with all else who r not from s79 and posting comments about how his nomination came about.
S79 players have been asking Falaron to declare himself for expert on our server. If you were from there u would know this.
Previous

Return to Server 79 Expert Nominations