FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 1 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadetale

King

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:00 am

Server 1 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
Last edited by Bobby4real on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Blaziquen7

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 am

Re: Server 1 Expert Nominations

I nominate my self I am all ways playing the game.
<<

Jakejones

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:53 pm

I know I havnt posted before but this is for a good cause

I nominate j.b.jones off server 1 as we met when I just started and he has helped me rise in the ranks quickly with all the tip. He was really nice too he didn't seem to get angry or anything when I didn't understand he just explained better. He has a great understanding of the game and I have seen him helping loads of poeple every time I was on. He even started an alliance once previously for people who need help( not like protection but information)

so j.b.jones is my nomination
<<

Honest

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:58 pm

I agree with Jakejones j.b.jones has been a great help to me I met him after another one of my friends told me to ask him for help and ever since he has helped me alot and tried to stop a couple wars against me( my bad)
<<

J.b.jones

Beginner

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Thanks guys for the nomination as I can't vote for myself that would be just bad I'll vote for vietlord

As I can't nominate myself that would be bad

Then why did you, twice?
-Shade
Everyone loses sight in the simple things in life like for example when you are annoyed at someone it takes 42 muscles to frown but it only takes four to raise your fist and smash that ****** in the face lol
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:29 pm

This exploded overnight......

Not to burst some peoples bubbles but Das_Poon and Smaretest I've seen both avoid filter and talk about things not to be talked about on world chat...
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Luinipuini

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm

I think the same, ive seen das_poon saying bad words and avoiding filter
<<

Jdruckle

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:56 pm

everyone who is bashing on das poon dont know that everyone is not perfect das poon should be a expert just cause he aviod the filter everyone avods the filter a few times dont be bashing on anyone i promise you everyone being voted for has done it before i see many people do. i vote das poon for mod and expert. sorry have to add why he helps many people not for fame just cause he likes too.
Reach me: jordanruckle@yahoo.com

Need help? I can help anyone who needs help on S1. And if you have Palringo (an app you can get on the app store), join the group 'templars of haypi', i will be there for you! :D
<<

Ranman

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:56 pm

I nominate Peraltarh. He is rly nice and helpd me get treasures and can anser lots of questions
<<

Ranman

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:04 pm

I also nominate NearlyHere. He is very very nice and smart. He knos alot bout this game and is helpful!
Next

Return to Server 1 Expert Nominations