FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 82 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

alanwalsh4

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Re: Server 82 Expert Nominations Discussion

PandaFun wrote:Your all annoying... arguing with an Expert, as we all know, is against the rules. Take any issues with Experts directly to Support.

I HIGHLY doubt Sky is a terrible Expert.

sky is the best expert ever :)
s50...alanwalsh...inactive
s74...alanwalsh2...inactive
s75...alanwalsh6...active
s76...alanwalsh3...active
s82...alanwalsh4...very active
s82...alanwalsh5...active
s83...vicont1...active

sky tought blank posting was a secret :P
alanwalsh4 wrote:
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:20 pm

alanwalsh4 wrote:
PandaFun wrote:Your all annoying... arguing with an Expert, as we all know, is against the rules. Take any issues with Experts directly to Support.

Lol. Thanks.
And hopefully a couple more experts will be coming soon.
Panda check pm.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

cALiNe

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:34 am

i saw we have an expert on s82

i just wanted to say.. im always on.. i chat all the time esp on wc. and for such quite some time. happened to see lots of people who are also very active posting and helping other players on the game esp the newbies.

im always on but most of the time im lurking LOL so i really see whos always helping on wc.

for all wholl read this.. ill leave you a question.. does an expert have to be an expert just because he or she have many posts on forum? omg..

i just thought.. bein not that long playin haypi.. but always bein online reading posts on wc esp before when we dont yet have an expert. i read posts there bout experts.. that experts should be always actve most of the time and most importntly, helping other players.

but our expert now on s82? waaaaah! when i saw him or her on wc, its my first time to see him there. LOL

well i cant do anythin bout it...

but i know we can have another expert on s82.

and i nominate QEleanor4 for EXPERT.

note* i nominate her cuz i really believe that she deserves it.

if youre wonderin if im telling the truth? visit s82

thnks for reading
<<

PandaFun

Marquis

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:17 am

I have a Ha_ account on 82 (made by accident) and im sure i could stop by... say hello and see how"bad" of a job hes doing. B00t sent me a screenshot of you muting him for multiple offenses... very rude language.. B00t.. you deserve to get muted for that budddie.. id mute you.

Ex-Expert s64 (116) and 86
<<

QEleanor4

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:03 am

SkyDreamer wrote:
alanwalsh4 wrote:

Lol. Thanks.
And hopefully a couple more experts will be coming soon.
Panda check pm.

I agree sky is a good expert and off to a great start
cALiNe wrote:i saw we have an expert on s82

i just wanted to say.. im always on.. i chat all the time esp on wc. and for such quite some time. happened to see lots of people who are also very active posting and helping other players on the game esp the newbies.

im always on but most of the time im lurking LOL so i really see whos always helping on wc.

for all wholl read this.. ill leave you a question.. does an expert have to be an expert just because he or she have many posts on forum? omg..

i just thought.. bein not that long playin haypi.. but always bein online reading posts on wc esp before when we dont yet have an expert. i read posts there bout experts.. that experts should be always actve most of the time and most importntly, helping other players.

but our expert now on s82? waaaaah! when i saw him or her on wc, its my first time to see him there. LOL

well i cant do anythin bout it...

but i know we can have another expert on s82.

and i nominate QEleanor4 for EXPERT.

note* i nominate her cuz i really believe that she deserves it.

if youre wonderin if im telling the truth? visit s82

thnks for reading

Thank you very much I feel special :)
S62 huntingg. InActive
S70 zaxa. InActive
S82 Qeleanor4 inactive
S62 Qeleanor active
S70 Qeleanor2 inactive
S85 Qeleanor7 very

BACK AND READY FOR ACTION
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:08 pm

cALiNe wrote:for all wholl read this.. ill leave you a question.. does an expert have to be an expert just because he or she have many posts on forum? omg..

It wasn't my posts that was the reason I was asked in the first place to be expert here.

cALiNe wrote:i just thought.. bein not that long playin haypi.. but always bein online reading posts on wc esp before when we dont yet have an expert. i read posts there bout experts.. that experts should be always actve most of the time and most importntly, helping other players.

I try to do that but sometimes there's more important things such as offenders or I'm multitasking..
cALiNe wrote:but our expert now on s82? waaaaah! when i saw him or her on wc, its my first time to see him there. LOL

I live in GMT - 6 if that helps. I'm almost always offline when support's online :/
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

lordribble

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:04 am

Hey guys I would like to be expert. In the server it is bad.in world chat no one follows rules and I would like to fix that. And lot of people never get the help they need and I can help them with that. So nominate me lordribble and i can help.
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:58 pm

lordribble wrote:Hey guys I would like to be expert. In the server it is bad.in world chat no one follows rules and I would like to fix that. And lot of people never get the help they need and I can help them with that. So nominate me lordribble and i can help.

Please refrain from nominating yourself. Its frowned upon!

And don't ask people to nominate you.......
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Drakeneye

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 pm

I am on this servor because I completed my task on 79 servor. This servor is the total opposite of 79s. I cannot bleive that this servor hasn't been disbanded as of yet. Its not just the foul language its the content that's inappropriate for this game. Explicit gender talk and the whole nine yards. I'm very disappointed. Something needs to change otherwise its going to ruin the reputation of Haypi. I haven't been on long enough to nominate anyone specific but so far I haven't seen one person that I would nominate. This srvor needs to be filtered right away. If not I would like my second account to be on another servor.
<<

Drakeneye

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:05 pm

S e x u a l content and the whole nine yards that's waht the above post was meant to say inapropiate conduct I can't believe that this game allows that kind of talk in chat. Kids have cell phones and could be very well playing this game because parents. Are niave and don't know no better. This is suppose to be a game not eharmony or online dating chat.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 82 Expert Nominations