FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 82 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Ben211

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Re: Server 82 Expert Nominations Discussion

i have been telling people to not cuss or spam but they don't listen because they say i'm not a expert and thats same with lots of other players on s82 pls nominate a expert quick we really need 1 thx ben211
<<

Daggwood

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:37 pm

I don't know if Sara reads this but can you please select an expert. I am getting to the point where I chat less and less so I know others are feeling the same way. the users try to do what we can and the ones that have posted in this thread thus far are the ones doing the majority of the work but there is only so mich telling someone to stop can do. The person spamming endless mmmmm is back and making chat a pain. The longer the delay in either selecting an expert or bringing one from another sever takes the less eople haypi will have in this server. Sorry for typos my blackberry screen is tiny.
Daggwood
Rolandka-s58
katet19-s69
Behold-s75
Idium-s78
daggwood-s82
<<

Black-hawk

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Daggwood wrote:I don't know if Sara reads this but can you please select an expert. I am getting to the point where I chat less and less so I know others are feeling the same way. the users try to do what we can and the ones that have posted in this thread thus far are the ones doing the majority of the work but there is only so mich telling someone to stop can do. The person spamming endless mmmmm is back and making chat a pain. The longer the delay in either selecting an expert or bringing one from another sever takes the less eople haypi will have in this server. Sorry for typos my blackberry screen is tiny.
Daggwood

amen daggwod exactly :)
<<

alanwalsh4

Citizen

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Daggwood wrote:I don't know if Sara reads this but can you please select an expert. I am getting to the point where I chat less and less so I know others are feeling the same way. the users try to do what we can and the ones that have posted in this thread thus far are the ones doing the majority of the work but there is only so mich telling someone to stop can do. The person spamming endless mmmmm is back and making chat a pain. The longer the delay in either selecting an expert or bringing one from another sever takes the less eople haypi will have in this server. Sorry for typos my blackberry screen is tiny.
Daggwood

i agree completely :-D an expert is needed
s50...alanwalsh...inactive
s74...alanwalsh2...inactive
s75...alanwalsh6...active
s76...alanwalsh3...active
s82...alanwalsh4...very active
s82...alanwalsh5...active
s83...vicont1...active

sky tought blank posting was a secret :P
alanwalsh4 wrote:
<<

QEleanor4

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Daggwood

agree with you daggwood and btw the MMMMMM spammer is named Boopooptits please mute him
S62 huntingg. InActive
S70 zaxa. InActive
S82 Qeleanor4 inactive
S62 Qeleanor active
S70 Qeleanor2 inactive
S85 Qeleanor7 very

BACK AND READY FOR ACTION
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Well you guys... :/
1) Take screenshots of spammers/offenders and email them to kingdomsupport@haypi.com.
2) People are observed and selected after awhile, don't be too impatient because the server has only been open six days... I've seen this process take as low as two days and seen it take as long as two months (on my server)
3) Keep warning people and reporting if they don't listen. Use the email that you signed up for the account to report.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Daggwood

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:30 am

all of this is being done SkyDreamer. It is just getting frustrating to log on and see pages of the letter mmmmmmmmm scrolled accross our whole city. This is my second brand new server, and on S75 they brought in an expert with a proven mute track record from s58 to moderate while they monitored the canidates for expert. This is our attempt to try and expediate the process, and truthfuly grip a little bit. They have already sent letters to people about being expert, so we know that it's atleast being worked on, but in the server on wc it is still frustrating as I am sure you understand. everyone that has posted her are the ones that have been trying to keep chat tolerable, but until either support is in chat (not lurking) or experts are picked its a losing battle. We have an alliance named marijuana just for example that advertise and discuss the use and benifits openly in wc. no matter what is said it doesn't stop. sorry stepping down from my soap box now sorry, like i said just a little irritating, but we will continue to wait patiantly.
daggwood
Rolandka-s58
katet19-s69
Behold-s75
Idium-s78
daggwood-s82
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:34 am

Daggwood wrote:all of this is being done SkyDreamer. It is just getting frustrating to log on and see pages of the letter mmmmmmmmm scrolled accross our whole city.

Go to chat and double tap the spammer, then tap 'block' if you're on an iDevice. For android press and hold the spammer and tap 'block'. It will remove their posts from your view (or should)
Daggwood wrote:They have already sent letters to people about being expert, so we know that it's atleast being worked on, but in the server on wc it is still frustrating as I am sure you understand.

When I submitted a form I was expert within 2 days... so you won't have to wait much longer ;)
Daggwood wrote:everyone that has posted her are the ones that have been trying to keep chat tolerable, but until either support is in chat (not lurking) or experts are picked its a losing battle. We have an alliance named marijuana just for example that advertise and discuss the use and benifits openly in wc. no matter what is said it doesn't stop. sorry stepping down from my soap box now sorry, like i said just a little irritating, but we will continue to wait patiantly.
daggwood

Mail support82 for inappropriate alliance names.
Take SS and email to kingdomsupport@haypi.com for drug abuse in chat.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

QEleanor4

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:04 am

Sara I am no longer QEleanor4 I have got a new account because I messed up in beginning from my friend can you please change my votes over to imainod it's my new name account I'll put another post on as soon as I finish this please and thank you I have told people in world chat throughout the day and they are aware o my new account

Love You Sara
S62 huntingg. InActive
S70 zaxa. InActive
S82 Qeleanor4 inactive
S62 Qeleanor active
S70 Qeleanor2 inactive
S85 Qeleanor7 very

BACK AND READY FOR ACTION
<<

Imainod

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:07 am

Sara this is my new account Imainod please take my votes/ referals into consideration thank you sweetie

Love You Sara
PreviousNext

Return to Server 82 Expert Nominations