FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 81 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shape

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:23 am

Re: Server 81 Expert Nominations

@LostHero13 - I'm not sure if this is a big coincidence, but all those votes not 1 of those accounts come from s81? And not to mention that they were all made around the same time? Another big coincidence? I think not, please do not vote for your self with alternate accounts.
Shape has quit forever
<<

Iamninja

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:17 pm

I would nominate Ike9876 as he is very helpful and kind.
<<

Shape

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 am

It's Taken me a week but I have finally found the one person who deserves to be expert, I nominate and vote for -Jay. Not online a ton but he is on atleast a couple hours a day which he devotes to helping other players in world chat and alliance members. He is friendly and encouraging and very patient, this is why I think -Jay would make a great expert.
-Taylah
Shape has quit forever
<<

-Tess-

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 pm

I'd like to nominate c0ckr0ach for the expert position. He is in the same alliance as me (Rise Up) and has helped any and all newer people including myself with useful knowledge relating to the game. We have had quite a flow of brand new people come through the alliance and he has helped without question any and everyone that has asked for it. He knows the game inside and out and would have no problem with this position.

On a side note i saw some nominations for Nike and he is definitely not worthy he was a *spy* in our alliance and right when we had enough troops to potentially take a mine he ran all our troops to certain death and we had to start from scratch, not expert material whatsoever. (5k+ catapults for the record)
<<

Alaska13

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:26 pm

I would like to nominate Tainted. He is extremely helpful and he seems to know what he is doing I have seen him in 64 81 and 106, he has given me many helpful guides and will give you them to if you just message him
<<

*weehow

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:48 am

I nominate Heavy.hazE for the job, hes helpful and tries his best to answer people's questions! Also one expert on s81 is not enough to control the vulgarities and insults on wc.
<<

Heyya

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 am

Hi support i'd like to nominate heavy.haze for this job! Hes helpful IMO! he sent me 2 guides and thought me where should i put my skills and stat in and taught ne the basics of commandin even thou im just a stranger! I believe im not the only one hes helped
<<

QueenB*79

Post Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Raidne2 for expert. Experiened and friendly player. Online often. Actually helps other players.
<<

SniperK

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 am

Dear Support,

As i seldom see WX81 was active in WC, and i understand that its diffcult to control a server with only 1 expert around, i personally vote bl@ckj@ck.

I'd like to nominate Bl@ckj@ck for expert on s81.he's the obvious choice considering his vast knowledge of the game,a great attitude and treats all players with respect. He has loads of patience and never gets aggressive teach newbie like me, even if provoked. Also he is a Ex-Expert and he know what's the rules to follow.

Please consider

Thanks
<<

Wozzer2010

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:30 pm

I would like to nominate royalrune for expert as she gives good unbiased advice, is always polite and helpful and although not always active in some of the rather crazy parts of wall chat she always seems to be around with good advice
PreviousNext

Return to Server 81 Expert Nominations