FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 81 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shape

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:36 am

Re: Server 81 Expert Nominations Discussion

Thanks for votes everyone :o ! And just letting you know I'm a girl ... I guess you never asked so I never told you, but I don't really like getting called a bloke hahahaha! :lol:
Shape has quit forever
<<

Shape

Post Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:40 am

Walverine. Thanks for voting for me and all but you posted it in discussion again! Ahaha , click on skywalkers link
Shape has quit forever
<<

Heyya

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:54 am

Voting for heavy.haze ! Hes very helpful and he says he wanna put a stop to the ramPaging in wc but has no power! I believe he'll do great :)
<<

Shape

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:51 am

Heyya wrote:Voting for heavy.haze ! Hes very helpful and he says he wanna put a stop to the ramPaging in wc but has no power! I believe he'll do great :)

Sorry buddy but I have never seen him in world chat, it's not just about stopping the fights, spam, inappropriate behaviour on worldchat, but also how helpful he/she is. Never been helped by, or seen anyone else helped by him, actually haven't seen him at all. If he/she is on in a different time zone that's probably why(:
Shape has quit forever
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:57 am

That was just their nomination... you don't have to judge each and every one there is :(
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Shape

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:59 am

SkyDreamer wrote:That was just their nomination... you don't have to judge each and every one there is :(

Sorry, just a bit agitated because I can't log onto any of my accounts, so I'm just posting on forums.. Ill find somewhere else to blow some time :roll:

I'm not criticizing his vote.. Well I kinda am, but *weehow isn't even on s81.. How would he know about s81's WC? I'm not 100% but I'd say someones voting for themselves.
Shape has quit forever
<<

Lilkk5

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:40 am

All i got to say on this is make sure whoever you pick actually knows the game. Tired of seeing experts that cant answer the simplist of questions.
<<

Zeus666

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:47 am

Two things to say;
First is I find it funny that with all the problems we are still stuck with the one expert who doesn't do his job properly
Second half the people originally nominated for expert on s81 have disappeared I despise players who leave a server simply because they do not gain experts it's suppose to about helping new players fall in love with a game that is horribly addictive and helping those players get the most out of gameplay. And so many of the players nominated have left and wc is now very limited.
Anyway thats app i wanted to say
Previous

Return to Server 81 Expert Nominations