FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Resources

Moderators: support5, redgun

<<

OpTiC_H3CZ

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Resources

I believe that the resources in server 81 have become waaaaaaaaayyyyy too cheap. In server 81 wood is the most expensive resources at about .09 while in server 83 the wood can be .30. So I think haypi should put a limit on how low the prices for certain things can be. Like putting a higher tax on the lower the price per unit. For instance .09 would have a tax of .3 but .40 would have a tax of .08. So you can help to higher the resource prices on the server. Although if haypi did do this they would have to put out an announcment so everyone would do this.
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Re: Resources

OpTiC_H3CZ wrote:I believe that the resources in server 81 have become waaaaaaaaayyyyy too cheap. In server 81 wood is the most expensive resources at about .09 while in server 83 the wood can be .30. So I think haypi should put a limit on how low the prices for certain things can be. Like putting a higher tax on the lower the price per unit. For instance .09 would have a tax of .3 but .40 would have a tax of .08. So you can help to higher the resource prices on the server. Although if haypi did do this they would have to put out an announcment so everyone would do this.

All servers have resources at these low prices, in fact it is the higher prices that are irregular; they typically only last for a few weeks.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Re: Resources

lol the market is set by supply and demand therefore naturally the excess of supply drives prices down naturally. cant change simple economics. prices will go up when demand exceeds supply
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106

Return to Haypi Kingdom Server81