FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 80 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

dcholliday

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: Server 80 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Oliver he is very knowledgeable, helpful, and he is online a lot.
<<

abhi2303

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:10 am

Hi...
I wish to nominate K!NGTUT... As he is the best player of the server and on the other hand he also helps other players grow...
He guide the novices to grow...
Hence I feel he is the expert te expert anyway, we just have to highlight his name.
<<

BigNune3

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:40 pm

I would like to nominate The__Saint because he's funny, knows a lot about the game, and has given me several guides and advice for leveling up and even gave me a nugget!
<<

Avalon_2.0

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:51 pm

I would like to have The__Saint as expert, he is always on and when he was in blacktalon he taught me a lot about setting timers, hunting, and fort farming tactics as well or using forts as portals, he is what I think an expert is and that's an active chatter and also an experienced player.
<<

The__Saint

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:31 am

I appreciate the support from all of you, ziggyhiggs is our newest expert and hopefully will be more active. I recently broke my screen on my phone and it's been running slower than usual and also I can hardly see most of it so sorry if I'm not on much. Anyways this IS to nominate someone right? So here's who I would like to nominate.

KeyBoardHD for simply being on 24/7 literally! There's been once that I havn't seen him on here.

BCblonde for being the nicest person on chat, great at breaking up fights, and also for being on a lot. Never heard a foul thing come from her mouth (or fingers anyways.)

Anyways, I hope anyone reading this who hasn't voted yet decides to vote! Best of luck to you all and have an amazing day!
Last edited by The__Saint on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bignube11 --> S111 / S41 Inactive
The__Saint --> S80 Insanely active
God Bless You All And Good Luck With Everything You Do!!!
<<

P-roy96

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 am

Hi there i woupd like to nominate Mr.Mcs for expert because he helps out a lot in wc with the ha's and he doesnt use fowl language in doing so :D . Plus hes pretty active and always willing to help out.
<<

stu8764

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi, I would like to take the time to nominate The_Saint as Expert status. As someone fairly new to the game and as one of the newer members of alliance Blacktalon he was a fountain of information and would not hesitate to help someone out or pass on his wealth of game knowledge. Even after moving on from Blacktalon he still helps out whenever he can and I think he doesn't sleep as he is always on chat being polite and helping out. Not many deserve it more.
<<

mexaphobia

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Like what stu8764 said The_Saint helps out anyone and everyone whenever he can and he definitely deserves this
<<

Minefeild

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:10 pm

I would like to nominate The__Saint as expert. He has been a true friend by steping to help those that ask. An active player and extencive knowledge of the game.
<<

mexaphobia

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:48 am

Although i have already nominated The_Saint, i thought i would tell you qbout a little expirement i just recently completed in s80 chat.
HAYPI EXPERT NOMINATIONS S80
Problem: Nominations
Hypothesis: If i were to ask 3 questions and see who answers fastest ( if anyone) then it should make it easier to decide who should be nom'd
Expirement: ask 3 questions without anyone knowing im doing an expirement and record times of the (right) answer
Observation:
1st place: Harm Done at 1min36 sec. Questionwhat lvls do i need medals for :reply 9 and 13 to lvl up
2nd place: The_Saint at 1:49. Question, is there a way to get coins free in this game? Reply yes go to earn free coins after hitting the shop button and download them
3rd place: KeyboardHD at 3:43 Question how many catapults are needed for a lvl 4 fort? Reply 1,100-1,300 depending on your attack points

CONCLUSION!!!!!!!!!
Vote for the RIGHT person in your mind. not what your friends think or a buddy in your alliance. YOU decide who you think fits best!!!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU POSSIBLE NOMINEES!!!!!

the first and worst of all frauds is to cheat yourself
PreviousNext

Return to Server 80 Expert Nominations