Beginner

Post Sun May 29, 2011 10:28 am

Re: Server 80 Expert Nominations

[quote="J4L80-001"]i nominate:

Stop spamming.
S80HYPER ACTIVE ( Going on Redbull) KeyBoardHD 4Ever
S113
Sometimes Active Pkowner3
Inactive:Pkowner,Pkowner2,Pkowner4,ViewMeHD,ViewMeHQ,Mr.Help.
-
-Peace 4 Ever
-
<<

OMGit'sLOL

Post Sun May 29, 2011 10:33 am

I nominate swordking7 he has helped me so much he is always kind and helpful and very active
<<

Lightie

Post Sun May 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi there,

I generally like to wait a little longer than one or two days to choose my nomination to try to pick the best people since it is common that one goes inactive playing the game or on the world chat. For now I'd like to change my vote to only Mr.McS He gives an educated and friendly response to new players entering haypi and he is also experienced with the game itself. I have changed my vote due to inactivity of the others, so great job for sticking around :)
Thanks..

P.S. I will be updating my nominations as my opinion changes.
Last edited by Lightie on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Active:
~Lightie-Expert 80
~Defeated-Expert 57

"When life hands us a beautiful bouquet of flowers, we stare at it in cautious expectation of a bee." -Dean Koontz
<<

pretyinpnk

Post Sun May 29, 2011 5:44 pm

I would like to nominate Mr.mcS! he has been helpful in me getting started! would have been lost w/o his guidance! ty for your time!
<<

Rhodzey

Post Sun May 29, 2011 9:01 pm

I nominate Mr.Mcs :-). Been very helpful to me.
<<

Sm1lse

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:52 am

I wanted to share my thoughts on several players getting nominations here.

First, TinRex does not meet the basic standards of being an expert. He berated a player on the players firt day or two becasue the player was a level 0. Additionally, Assrian has used vulgar language in World chat as another polayer posted here.

Most of these players includinng Mr.Mcs and Lightie have been posting into world chat that players send them their questions to them via letter of privat chat. I feel this is a sham to ask players to nominate them for exspert. Asking for a player to nominate oneself for expert is not permitted as I understand it.

Peronsally, I have seen many good experts on my old servier and while these players have worked to be available, they have either been selfserving in their approach of trying to get players to ask for help outside of world chat so they could ask for their nomination or have used vulgar language in an attempt to become an expert. Futhermore, Mr.Mcs has begun to offer short answers that are incomplete and merely offer a basic overview rather than explain what the player need to do.

With this, I hope that Haypi does choose good experts for this server.
<<

Lightie

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 am

Sm1lse wrote:I wanted to share my thoughts on several players getting nominations here.

First, TinRex does not meet the basic standards of being an expert. He berated a player on the players firt day or two becasue the player was a level 0. Additionally, Assrian has used vulgar language in World chat as another polayer posted here.

Most of these players includinng Mr.Mcs and Lightie have been posting into world chat that players send them their questions to them via letter of privat chat. I feel this is a sham to ask players to nominate them for exspert. Asking for a player to nominate oneself for expert is not permitted as I understand it.

Peronsally, I have seen many good experts on my old servier and while these players have worked to be available, they have either been selfserving in their approach of trying to get players to ask for help outside of world chat so they could ask for their nomination or have used vulgar language in an attempt to become an expert. Futhermore, Mr.Mcs has begun to offer short answers that are incomplete and merely offer a basic overview rather than explain what the player need to do.

With this, I hope that Haypi does choose good experts for this server.

Hi Sm1lse. I think you may be a bit mistaken. FIrstly, I never ask for players to pm me for help, I usually just answer on the world chat. Other than that, if I do, it's because the explanation would be a bit complicated. Now, I can promise you I've never asked for a nomination here, so not sure where you came up with that. If i had, I believe I probably would have a bit more than I do. But either way, you could have posted this in discussion rather than in the nominations.
Anyway, everyone has their own opinions, but overall, just because a players happens to be getting nominations, does not signify they are asking for them. I see Mr out there in the world chat helping everyday.
-Just wanted to respond and clear this up a bit. Thanks.
Active:
~Lightie-Expert 80
~Defeated-Expert 57

"When life hands us a beautiful bouquet of flowers, we stare at it in cautious expectation of a bee." -Dean Koontz
<<

Sm1lse

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:46 am

Lightie, If I am wrong about you then I appologize, however, I am concerned about the lot vyieing for the title expert. To many have been asking for nominations and while I am certain Mr. Mcs did becasue ofhis constant request for people to send questions to him privatly and the rude behavior of the other two mentioned just compound my concence for this server. Clearly, I am not one who would ever be an expert here so I am not attempting to puch people out of the way. I have to teaching to do in the alliance to begin with not to mention that I am not one of Haypi's favorites due to being critical of their lack of actions to stiop the hackers. Besides, you'll see I do the same thing for free and only lack the ability to mute.
<<

McS

Beginner

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:56 am

Sm1lse, once again you have posted in the wrong thread. You should post these kind of things in the discussion forum where I have posted my reply.
Server 14 ---> s104- DelvonNot active

Server 35 ---> s109- McS Fairly active

Server 80- Mr.Mcs Extremely active
<<

YngForever

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:37 am

Hello,

I would like to take the time to nominate Nytefyre as an expert.
He is an excellent, well-experienced players. He has helped many players and I out a lot. I honestly wouldn't be at the levels or have the experience with the game as I do now without any of his help...

Thanks,

-YngForever
PreviousNext

Return to Server 80 Expert Nominations