Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:23 am

S80-How to make Gold!

Hey Haypi Members,

I am writing this guide in response to the many requests I get asking "How can I make more gold?"

This question comes in many forms, whether it is asking for items or dealing with technology upgrades, but has a simple answer.

Crop - Sell Crop

Crop is by far the most valuable resource in Haypi Kingdom. It keeps our armies healthy and our war machine running. The problem with crop is that it is also the most heavily used resource in the game. While your wood, stone, and iron always increase, there is a certain point when your army is growing that your crop will always decrease. This is where many miss the connection between keeping their army alive and the profit they could be making in the market with their crop. Most players will solely use their crop for feeding their army while there is a crowd of potential buyers in the market looking to purchase this resource for top dollar.

S80 crop is currently selling for 0.08.

After my daily farm and build, with a full batch of cav archer in each city, I have enough people remaining to put approximately 200k of crop on the market. This will sell for 16K gold. I have 7 cities to do this with, and I run through my people twice a day. Lets do the math:

($ per city) x (# of city) x (frequency per day)

16,000 x 7 x 2 = 224,000 gold in one day

All it takes is one extra fort/inactive hit to replenish the 449300 crop while you just sent that batch of crop to the market to make some money. It is so easy to start seeing your gold numbers skyrocket every single day when you dedicate yourself to this strategy. Yes, it takes an extra few minutes each city to make this happen. Yes, it is worth the reward.

Now go sell some crop and watch your profits skyrocket!!!

|aka|ki||r
Server 80