FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 78 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadowed1

Baron

Post Thu May 19, 2011 5:35 am

Re: Server 78 Expert Nominations Discussion

This forum for nominations has been open two days, and already experts? The server can't even be out of protection...
Forums:D
<<

Cup'Cake

Post Thu May 19, 2011 7:25 pm

I agree sky. I keep seeing people nominate Cntrgrl I have never evenseen her. Experts IMO need to be active in Wc.
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Thu May 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Grl has been active in wc, must just be timing cause I never saw ky2 in wc before expert either but he was obviously active enough to be recognized as expert
S104(16) - Smitysmith (inactive)
S111(44) - Taketwo (inactive)
S68 - Secondtake (inactive)
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
*Pops collarbone* - I ended up popping my shoulder XD
I shall have a soda collar, you and your pop, pfft
<<

Seventy8

Post Sun May 22, 2011 11:10 pm

SecondTake wrote:Grl has been active in wc, must just be timing cause I never saw ky2 in wc before expert either but he was obviously active enough to be recognized as expert

Expert on another server folks (ky2 is) <edit<
<<

Sarah10

Post Mon May 23, 2011 4:23 am

removed
Last edited by Sarah10 on Mon May 23, 2011 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Expert s10
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Mon May 23, 2011 4:53 am

Beetle, you put your nominations in the wrong spot  it's the other part of s78 expert/moderator forum you want to put this...
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
<<

misterhyde

Post Tue May 24, 2011 6:50 pm

I don't have a nomination but a complaint. I'm not sure where to post those. The expert for this server alxdc157 is not good at his job. He calls other participants names. I got muted for suggesting he not call my friend a nancyboy. I have asked why I way muted yet he won't respond. Overall he is rude and uses his power to control.others not promote a friendly environment.
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 pm

misterhyde wrote:I don't have a nomination but a complaint. I'm not sure where to post those. The expert for this server alxdc157 is not good at his job. He calls other participants names. I got muted for suggesting he not call my friend a nancyboy. I have asked why I way muted yet he won't respond. Overall he is rude and uses his power to control.others not promote a friendly environment.

Please take screen shots of abuse of power and send it into support and they will deal with it and like to keep complaints private that way, and please take note that this is not the correct server as well.
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Mon May 30, 2011 5:44 am

I would like to point out that this is supposed to be SERVER expert nomination, not ALLIANCE expert nomination, if a person is helpful in an alliance then good for them but we should not have people who never come onto wc suddenly become expert because enough of an alliance comes on to forums and says, yes so and so has been very helpful to our alliance and is really helpful for our alliance members as their main reason, if they do want expert position they should at least be somewhat active in wc so it doesn't seem like a random is getting expert
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
<<

2Percent

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:04 pm

We need another Expert!! BeetleJuic cannot watch wc by herself. I've seen some threads that there are I think at least two other experts other than her Ky 2 and someone else.... I have never seem them on before. Just please take notice of the need of another expert and make the decision promptly. Though the server is relatively clean there are a few miscreants that need to be watched and there are hundreds of questions pouring into wc. People help the new members but everybody has their own opinion and are quite adamant about it. Just saying another expert would help be there to answer questions. Also please look at wc for a while to actually see whose a help. Most of the people being nominated spend no time in wc helping and guiding the new players or trying to keep chat clean. By the way love the new update and this server. Keep up the good work.

-2Percent- 
PreviousNext

Return to Server 78 Expert Nominations