FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I like the server 77

Moderators: support5, redgun

<<

kamik

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 pm

I like the server 77

Hey I play Haypi Kingdome now a long long time,this game is 100% that what I searched long times. I play now on 3 servers and play daily 10-15 hours, at my beginning I dont know all the good tricks so lose I many troops the first time.
After every lose I learned and with the next fights I ever look what can I do better. And now I learned many about this game and his very nice players ;-)

I learned everytime new tactics and get more and more prestige. Than I beginn to play on server 77 and the first times all player hate kamik the german bastard,hard times with many attacks daily, but I dont like to give up!

And now I think the players like me a little bit better ;-)

I am today on rank 128 with level 9 and 399 900 prestige ;-) and I like low level player ;-)

And by this way thanks for all the friendly days in worldchat and my alliance (dezem) thanks boys and girls on server 77 you give me so many good funny days

But the next weeks I must in hospital,i make any wrong in my real life and lose many friends my family and all what I had.

SAY NO TO DRUGS PLAY BETTER HAYPI KINGDOME!

This game helped me to come back from the dark corner and now I must fight a big battle against my bad kamik inside me!

I will win and I come back!
No one like us we dont care ;-)[color=#00BF00]
[/color]
<<

KingBoons

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 am

Re: I like the server 77

God Bless

Come back soon ^.^
<<

Escodora

Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:00 pm