Server 77 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue May 03, 2011 6:47 am

Server 77 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

coconwar

Post Wed May 04, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Server 77 Expert Nominations

I recommend m4st3rmind. he is very helpful. He call me to haypi. I know that haypi is very fun
<<

Ciaron77

Post Wed May 04, 2011 2:01 pm

I totally recommend -hero- I have been watching him in world chat and alliance chat and he is amazing a certain hero my vote goes to -hero- 110% it has been a privilege to have him in my alliance
<<

Zonder

Post Wed May 04, 2011 2:19 pm

-Hero- has been very helpful to me. He is always ready to answer questions for anyone. He would make a great expert and represent Haypi and its players well.
<<

larvawars

Post Wed May 04, 2011 2:59 pm

i nominate m4st3rmind. he is very helpful around wc and has a deep experience in this game. I think he can be a great expert :)
<<

Assanee

Post Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 pm

I nominate matthias42, he is a good leader of our alliance, very helpful, and keeps chat clean; both AC and WC. Thank you.
<<

zkiller

Post Thu May 05, 2011 3:46 am

I believe the nominee I am picking has each and every one of those characteristics that support mentioned- and many mor. I feel as though: Matthias42 should be an expert. He is always on chat, and brings to the attention of those that are disobeying the rules of haypi that they are violating haypi kingdom policies and rules.

Thank you for listening: Zkiller
<<

m4st3rmind

Post Thu May 05, 2011 4:16 am

I nominate inquestorr. First of all, he is helpful in world chat. Second of all, he is very friendly to others. And last but not least, he know how the heck to listen. Thank you.
<<

SantaIsBak

Post Thu May 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Matthias42 I am nominating. I think he handles world chat responibly and correctly; he even convinced someone to stop spamming. He seems to make gamers aware of their actions and is very helpful to the newest members. From my observation I believe he would be a great expert.
<<

Lion77

Post Thu May 05, 2011 2:52 pm

I recommend ciaron77 he is awesome whenever I'm on he's always helping whiter it's answering a question helping ha_as or just being a cool player he has nvr acted innapropriate and he has been a great leader to me he gets my vote plz consider

Please don't self-nominate :)
Next

Return to Server 77 Expert Nominations