FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Type Of Soldier

<<

TRAM!

Veteran

Post Wed May 26, 2010 5:02 am

Re: New Type Of Soldier

suicide bomber xD and maybe a general? general is maybe equivalent to 100 infantries?
...Ex-Expert...
...server 1.....
...server 3.....
...server 4.....
<<

TheBlade

Banned

Post Wed May 26, 2010 5:11 am

Definately stratego. All soldiers were numbered 1-10 with 10 beating 9 no losses and bombs you placed to destroy attacking enemy. Also spies killed the 10 but lost to everyone else.
Member of hellsing s1 and ShadAds Inc! Let us design your ad today!
<<

Chanf1

Beginner

Post Thu May 27, 2010 2:44 am

I am just thinking but what if you could upgrade horses and cats and stuff. like a horse can turn into a knight or somthing like that, and you can have a new building like a black smith or somthing. What do u guys think?
Server 2 veteran server 93 noob
<<

Dudemanjr

Veteran

Post Mon May 31, 2010 3:38 am

traps like when u walk on a string 100000000000000 arrows fire at you lol or like fire arrows or fire rocks for catapults and maybe horses that could breathe fire lol :twisted:
S4
<<

KingDoom

Beginner

Post Mon May 31, 2010 5:40 am

Ok I think The troops are fine, except if you want to sell troops for hire that get gold or iron per hour that you can buy from market. But We need a wegen that carries lots of resources back, I think there should be a wagan that carries 200 resources instead of the max of 100 with the horses.
Server 4 Expert
<<

Technocrat

Baron

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:03 am

What about guerrilla fighters?
They would be for defense only; you'd have them stake out the fields next to you, if the enemy approaches through that field, your dudes pick some of them off before they reach your city. However, you could not place them in squares occupied by non-allied players' cities or oaises you do not own.
~WARLORDS Vice Leader~
<<

Ninja103

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:58 am

I think a medic would be good except he wouldn't be commandable.I think people that are hurt would be fighting again after the battle because in real life if I got a arrow in the stomach I'm not goin be able to keep fighting in the same battle I think that the way the medic should be done is that after that battle there's an amount the medics save and they should beable to move to oaises and stay with the army you send and so if the army is deafeated the medic can't save any body because he'd be dead so nobody would recover unless they win. :P
<<

Mikebullet

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:39 am

TheBlade wrote:Maybe have infantry be able to form a phalanx, making them super slow but high resistance to range units?

i agree with blade, also how about a knight class... in medieval times a knight was among the most respected and experienced warriors.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
<<

Shrio

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:35 am

Hi all, after playing this game for awhile, it seems that cats are the best tools. Thus with that in mind, whoever has the most cats wins the war. this is going to only benefits the 'rich and powerful' thus making the game less exciting.
i would suggest having either a new troop or modifying existing troops to overcome this restricted excitement, meaning for example, horse triumphs cats, cats triumph infantry, infantry triumphs archers and archers triumphs horse.
this will promotes strategic warfare and whoever is good in warfare wins even with a small troops.
just a 2 cents worth!
Shrio
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 am

Shrio, I actually like something like that
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions