FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Type Of Soldier

<<

ledemigod

Marquis

Post Sun May 16, 2010 12:32 am

Re: New Type Of Soldier

Lmao darkon.

Anyways, I don't like the "super soldier" idea. However, I LOVE the spy idea. However, I think it should do something else.

SPY: a noncombatant unit. Bypasses enemy soldiers and defenses to steal only enemy's resources.

Brilliant, non?
<<

EthSwDow

Baron

Post Sun May 16, 2010 12:36 am

But then there would be no way to stop others from stealing our resources?
My ears are open for those that seek help or a good conversation.
I reside in server 2! My inbox is open there in-game and here on the forums, don't be shy!

Forum Moderator and Expert
<<

Darkon

Lord

Post Sun May 16, 2010 12:39 am

They could have drawbacks. High crop consumption, low speed, and they would be really weak if they were in city when attacked
Future Head Mod of the forums - accepting bribes NOW!
<<

Corki

Beginner

Post Sun May 16, 2010 9:44 am

Or you could have people who dig holes and tunnel underneath the walls including the traps and turrets and start attacking the enemy units without worrying bout traps or turrets
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
THIS IS AMAZING
PRETTY COLOURS!!
<<

Pincha

Post Sun May 16, 2010 7:00 pm

I like the spy idea. But instead of having the spy under soldiers, we should just work on scouting. Spys could be individual people and should have a success rate depending on your scouting level. The higher the scouting, the more successful. What the spys duty is should be that it finds what traps and turrets are set up on the field AND what level they are. Spys should be at the expense of people in your city, and the more you use should give you a better chance at how successful you are. Just an idea lol.
<<

Vlamp33

Beginner

Post Sun May 16, 2010 11:01 pm

Sounds like a great idea!!!! :D
<<

Nedaz

Post Mon May 17, 2010 1:22 am

I agree. More units would be very good. I don't care what it is or what they do (Except I'm sorta hesistant about converting to fantasy), but this game could really use some interesting updates.
<<

TheBlade

Banned

Post Mon May 17, 2010 6:33 pm

So what happens when a cat hits the nuke since it can't move? Armageddon?
Member of hellsing s1 and ShadAds Inc! Let us design your ad today!
<<

Assert

Post Wed May 19, 2010 3:45 am

i like the addition of a knight, or the ability to upgrade each specific unit like some games allow you to upgrade guns, with scopes(range) clips(carrying capacity) etc., or maybe just add some pike men, cross bows, trebuchets...i seem to be having some trouble coming up with an idea thats not just a basic unit upgraded but it could be done lol, and i dislike the fantasy mix element, if the game was more fantasy oriented i wouldnt mind but it tis not my good sir, atleast not to me
<<

Assert

Post Wed May 19, 2010 3:58 am

we could have medics that can bring back units later in the fight, they select a unit to attack and they have a recovery rate of something low so it takes alot to be useful say .1 a turn of said unit, like soldiers so if soldiers die in the fight they can be brought back, idk just a thought, i would like medics on my team,
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions