FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bounties

<<

Bugatti

Post Fri May 14, 2010 8:17 am

Bounties

First post on these forums. Just wanted to put an idea out there. I checked the compilation thread and did not see it.

I would like to see something added to the game that allowed players to place bounties on other players in the game. There could be a separate screen where players could search current bounties or even a option when tapping the person in the world map to add to bounty. The bounty would show under the persons name in the world map and could be collected by killing a certain amount of prestige or capturing a subcity. Also these bounties would grow as more people add to the "pot" on an individual.

This could do several things. First it would give an additional aspect to the game for players who have nothing left to do but search for prestige. It could also enable smaller alliances (or any alliances for that matter) an alternative way to protect there members by placing bounties on threats.

Just an idea from a hooked Haypi player. /cheers
<<

Daynar

Citizen

Post Fri May 14, 2010 10:01 am

Re: Bounties

That would be an intreeging new aspect to the game howevr lower pkaers that were "wanted" would have nowhere to go if they were constantly being raided and new bountys placed, also powerful players would have a friend place a bounty on them so the get attacked and trick other players into giving them prestiege.
<<

Technocrat

Baron

Post Sat May 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Daynar wrote:That would be an intreeging new aspect to the game howevr lower pkaers that were "wanted" would have nowhere to go if they were constantly being raided and new bountys placed, also powerful players would have a friend place a bounty on them so the get attacked and trick other players into giving them prestiege.

This is basically what happens in the Storm8 games. There are low-life low-level people who spend their days bountying other, higher-level players and then rub in their faces the fact that they can't do anything about it.
As for powerful players getting prestige from bounties, this happens in Storm8 games also. The high levels clog the bounty board, raking up wins.
~WARLORDS Vice Leader~
<<

Darkon

Lord

Post Sat May 15, 2010 5:31 pm

I think this is a great idea
Future Head Mod of the forums - accepting bribes NOW!
<<

Bountyhntr

Post Sat May 15, 2010 6:04 pm

I think it's a good idea, but could easily be abused.
<<

Ztirual

Citizen

Post Sun May 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Bountyhntr is right. It is a nice and creative idea, but could be very frustrating if you are "wanted". I think it is enough that you can ask your alliance members to help you and/or attack specific persons.
The Ztirual Way of Life
<<

Darkon

Lord

Post Sun May 16, 2010 7:04 pm

If your wanted then your wanted for a reason, and you can put bounty on them too
Future Head Mod of the forums - accepting bribes NOW!
<<

Pincha

Post Sun May 16, 2010 7:10 pm

That is a good idea. Yeah, what if you have the money to beat them by paying someone. But not the manpower? I totally agree with him.
<<

ledemigod

Marquis

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:01 pm

That's impossible, Darkrider. You can't possibly expect Das_poon to lose 7*45k prestige. Nobody has that much prestige to be stolen! :?
Last edited by ledemigod on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Mfilc

Veteran

Post Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:02 pm

post deleted :P
mfilc on s1
mfilc2 on s6
mfilc007 on s7
milly8 on s8
Next

Return to Suggestions