FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Re-name a sub-city

<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Tue May 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Re: Re-name a sub-city

Lock_King wrote:My opinion that if you are gonna steal a sub, then chances are it's gonna be a coined sub or else you probably wouldn't want to steal it.

For that reason, there must me a period when you can't change the name of the sub. Also I think as you've stolen a valuable sub it would be worth paying the coins to hide the identity of the sub. It would still be a lot cheaper to steal and rename than to coin your own city.

Sounds good to me.

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

Tl1ll1M

Post Tue May 22, 2012 10:57 pm

I think this would be really bad for ppl who had their city stolen and then warped away. It would be impossible to find. But maybe u can only rename it if u were the original creator of it?
TlIIllIM s95
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Thu May 31, 2012 9:13 am

Tl1ll1M wrote:I think this would be really bad for ppl who had their city stolen and then warped away. It would be impossible to find. But maybe u can only rename it if u were the original creator of it?

That works to :)

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

drarraj

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:05 am

Why would you want to take someone's level 20 sub and change the name? Get one you like (preferably their porting sub or one that has their username in it) and use it proudly. This is great to do to people that you don't like or people that start talking trash. Just humiliate them :p also this is a bad idea because if I get a city stolen then I want to be able to find it. And yes, it is possible to find after its been ported, it just takes lots of time.
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:10 am

It is really funny when you steal an city and then later warp the person you stole it from, adds insult to injury.

But as to this actual suggestion, I think it is foolish. A map already has 600*600 squares, which turns into 360,000. It's quite difficult to find a stolen city, nigh impossible if you thereafter have it switch hands again. This is a war game; be prepared to fight over your conquests.

The idea that a name may be lame (I believe an example was '':)'' ) or offensive is of no matter. If you really care that much about what your city is named, steal one with a name more to your liking. If it is truly offensive, Support will likely be notified and then if they deem a change is in order you will be notified. They won't ban you due to a city name.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602
Previous

Return to Suggestions