FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Holiday Mode

<<

Craze

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:03 am

Re: Holiday Mode

I agree 100% I play a game called tribal wars and there's a vacation mode where your account sitter(designated by you) logs into your account and maintains your villages while your gone.(you se them directions on what you need done). That would be great to have something "similar" to that. I have gone on vacation many a time and I need to kill my army before so >_> If haypi would take into the benifit of there players and make it around 10 coins or so to have a sitter for a week. The way it works. Is that your sitter logs into your account using there password and the nex time you log in with your password you end the sitters watch and continue gameplay. Haypi's outrageous coins cost makes it impossible to be gone for very long. Refuse war doesn't have your crops freeze like you see recommended in many posts. I think it would make people but the sitter mode because rarely do you hear of people buying that many coins to go on a vacation. This way haypi would actualy make some cash off an account sitting mode.
craze

~
!For the Greater Good!!

"Shas'ar'tol'Craze Tau Commander"

Let the Ethereals help us fulfill the Greater good.

Name:Craze
Server:1
Alliance:Been inactive, have no idea.
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:07 am

They fixed the crop freeze bug that's why :(
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

MichoMan

Baron

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:07 am

I vote yes
The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye

the story of love is hello and goodbye

until we meet again
<<

MrBomb88

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Its a good idea but what if everyone started using it? The entire game would be frozen. We should have more restrictions but my vote is YES
<<

kaedemi011

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:07 am

This is a very good idea... vacation mode or freeze mode will really be helpful so that we can enjoy our vacation without worrying about our troops. Also, not all vacation spots/places have internet connection (e.g. camping, retreat, trecking, etc...). :D

Or maybe, instead of vacation mode, at least have a feature something like "hibernate" or whatever they want to call it... where we can put our troops for a certain span of time to "sleep" at that time, we cannot make more troops, so at least when we come back from vacation, we won't be needing to start from scratch... (This can be use together with the "refuse war" option). :D

I think Haypi staff can think of a way where this mode can benefit everyone and at the same time will not be abused by others.

However, I'm not agreeing in releasing a fort, because they are hard to get, especially level 9 and 10. :D
<<

Nia99

Post Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:38 am

I vote yes. I know too many players who quit because they couldn't take a break from the game
<<

Fluffiness

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:24 am

My Vote is yes.

But I hope you all realise that this thread has been going on for over 5 months and Haypi has not done anything about it.

This Freeze is also good for people who need to quit haypi.
<<

Hubbablue

Baron

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:34 am

I'm goning on vacation over Christmas and will not be able to get wifi. I vote yes for this..
Now my troops are dead
Hubbaboom- s73- ACTIVE
Hubbared- s27- INACTIVE
Hubbagreen-s101- NOT ACTIVE
Hubbablue-s101- RARELY ACTIVE
<<

Tani

Baron

Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:16 am

yup last time i went away with little wifi i had to kill off all my army and pay just to rw to make sure my subs would still be there when i came back

im sure to prevent abuse they could do something like 3 day minimum and once you exit holiday mode you cant enter it again for 2 weeks or something, as well as freezing everything, no resource gain, no money from forts, no gain in civilians, cant attack, train, dispatch or transport
truly frozen so you cannot play at all while in holiday mode
s9Tani9 | s11Tani-11 | s12Tani | s14Tani14 | s15Tani15 | s25Tani25 | s27KingTani | s28Tani28 | s32Tani32 | s33King.Tani | s34Tani-34 | s35Tani35 | s36TheTani | s37Tani37 | s38Tani38 | s47Taniii |
s50TANl
<<

Scrapper

Post Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 pm

i think it would benefit a lot of people. Honestly, if I had a real life situation come up and couldn't access the game for a period of time, everything you work toward would get destroyed, which in turn may cause some players to decide not to bother rebuilding which would take away from haypi. As others have mentioned, perhaps a freeze with limitations, time limit and perhaps, how many times per year it is available to players, 1-2 max i would say, but hey, just a suggestion ;)
PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions