FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Timer

<<

GusNine

Beginner

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Timer

We should get a timer, so that when we attack someone or try to take a fort /oasis we can set the timer and we get a push notification so we can command our troops. I have lost alot of troops because I send an attack and it takes about 1hr and I forget to come back to command . Or get a notification when we are being attacked, unless it's a hidden attack.
<<

Metalfly

Marquis

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Re: Timer

lol there's already a timer on ur ipod/iphone

but yeah i know what u mean, we should get a warning like 1 min before we attack that'll be good

i've lost count how many times i forgot i was attacking a fort and end up losing all of my inf and arc >_<
<<

GusNine

Beginner

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Metalfly wrote:lol there's already a timer on ur ipod/iphone

but yeah i know what u mean, we should get a warning like 1 min before we attack that'll be good

i've lost count how many times i forgot i was attacking a fort and end up losing all of my inf and arc >_<

Yeah but it would be way easier if we get a push notification that way it could send us straight to the game.
<<

Moki

Marquis

Post Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Laziness at its peak :)
Mofiki WorldWide, Inc. - Website design, development, SEO and Hosting - http://www.mofikiworldwide.com
<<

K2700

Warlord

Post Sun May 23, 2010 11:13 pm

lazziness yes but effective as well i like the idea of a push notification like a min before u attack
Retired expert
<<

Vlamp33

Beginner

Post Mon May 24, 2010 7:27 am

I agree it would b handy to have. I've logged on like a min to late and lost alot of troops
<<

CodeRico

Post Mon May 24, 2010 10:54 am

we already have a timer on the iPhone so i think is pointless to add a timer. BUT they should have push notifications for a lot of things. They already have one for when we are getting attacked. They should add in options on other things like when something is done upgrading or when an attack has landed or a reminder that an attack is going to land in a min giving us enough time to log back in and command it. Use push notifications to our advantage!!!!
<<

MarcusCI

Beginner

Post Fri May 28, 2010 6:23 am

CodeRico wrote:we already have a timer on the iPhone so i think is pointless to add a timer.

You just said having a timer is pointless.

CodeRico wrote: BUT they should have push notifications for a lot of things. They already have one for when we are getting attacked. They should add in options on other things like when something is done upgrading or when an attack has landed or a reminder that an attack is going to land in a min giving us enough time to log back in and command it. Use push notifications to our advantage!!!!

You just agreed with the above posts by suggesting a push notification (which is in essence, a timer/alert module).
... :?
lol

Anyway i agree with the original poster, a timer would be handy. Maybe 1 minute is even too soon? Possibly there could be a settings tab with a slider where you can decide how soon before the attack you want the notification to alert you. I'm sure thats easy enough to program.
Server 5 Expert - Killers Alliance
<<

J.b.jones

Beginner

Post Fri May 28, 2010 7:53 am

Good idea like it alot but yes there is sways a but with that added coding and proberbly complex coding it migh slow down the game and that is a reason to stay on haypi so they may not change it but if they did it would be awesome
Everyone loses sight in the simple things in life like for example when you are annoyed at someone it takes 42 muscles to frown but it only takes four to raise your fist and smash that ****** in the face lol
<<

Longbow75

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 am

We get a push notification for being attacked would be nice if we can have the same for attacking too. Pls consider thanks:)
Next

Return to Suggestions