FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New ideas for haypi

<<

Zer0Ner0

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:36 am

New ideas for haypi

Just a couple quick tips for future haypi i love the game but the graphics and interaction cud use some improvement so u cud add In pike men magicians/ wisards monsters other types of troops u no and I don't like the battle field as much as other games maybe sections organize ur troops into 2x4 or 3x3 save ur blocks of armies and move them around In groups. Last thing if this isn't planned add in forums I can only access the Internet through my comp I am sure other ppl have perantal controls and can't get on the forums u mite want that in. Well wut do u think :roll:
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:48 am

Re: New ideas for haypi

welll.... sometimes very confusing

1. new Graphik --> bigger lag--> less fun
2. i see no need of new trrops (but the spy xD)
3. its still a browser game on IPOD so wel... u cant add such much features (lag etc.) to add features and make them less laggy, this is very difficult (Thx to devs for trying it)
<<

Zer0Ner0

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:51 am

I am new to the developer world but I no that even though it is on iPod there is lag but here are much better online games for slower phones that have better graphics it is not a lag problem it is the progrmers not doing this
<<

Zer0Ner0

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:53 am

I think that the cause for the lag could be not the most efficient programming I don't no but actualy this is pretty low preformance for an iPhone and the new phones are coming out faster so they now can "losen there belt" and add in new features
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:54 am

1. no double post
2. what about the owners of Ipod 2G (like me ) or even 1G?
<<

Zer0Ner0

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:59 am

Have to phones a 1 g and a 3gs my father has a 4 I hardly see a difference I preformance from 1 to 3gs 4 that is noticably different but what I am saying is there is room for improvement I am not saying that they need to upgrade and adding in something like a new troop is as simple as an update followed by the computer sending in stead of 4 numbers per city 5 it is not a big dif
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:03 am

well if u think its that easy , why dont u make an own game;) they WILL ad features like the alliance wars, and... the numbers are adding up.... ;) u have to see it serverwide not device wide
<<

Erraven

Baron

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:21 am

uranos wrote:well if u think its that easy , why dont u make an own game;) they WILL ad features like the alliance wars, and... the numbers are adding up.... ;) u have to see it serverwide not device wide

I've been trying to look around the forums for what this upgrade is going to include aside from alliance wars. Can you give us a run down? (possible reference to the office. XD)
The well bred contradict other people. The wise contradict themselves~Wilde
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character~Emerson
RAGNAROK_5 S102

Advanced Guide
Prestige Chart
Crops/Scouting
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:01 am

i got no further information too;) but the android version will be released "soon"
<<

Shin-ra

Marquis

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:17 pm

1. Graphics: HK did get a face lift in some areas, so improving battle graphics shouldn't be a huge problem. Performance is usually an issue when you get into 3D rendering, however HK is a 2D game.
2. New troops are vital to a game as they offer more dynamics. I can't think of any game that does not introduce more troops types in subsequent updates. I'm not sure what a spy does, but sounds like it may be interesting. I personally want pikeman so I can counter those evil cav troops.
3. I don't believe the game is browser based...it's an application. More features usually does impact performance, however I don't believe HK could overload the device too much.
4. You'll never get a list of what is expected to be released. Very few companies (including mine) will announce future features as time lines often get changed so it is easier to simply withhold information from the public.
Next

Return to Suggestions