FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

revamp on oasis and fort levels

<<

FSJon

Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:55 pm

revamp on oasis and fort levels

level 9 oasis can be taken with 700 catapults yet this is only roughly proportional to a level 2 fort. I propose adding further levels of both. e.g. keeping 1 to ( oasis and then adding up to maybe lvl 15 to 20 proportionally. Also making more accessable forts by adding say 5 levels below level 1. (yes I have heard rumors of a level 10 oasis but I have never seen one...)

Also I don't care if this has been suggested before I haven't seen it in all the pages I've read.
<<

Technocrat

Baron

Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Re: revamp on oasis and fort levels

I took a level 9 with 200 archers and ~540 cats. No losses.

But yes, as you get higher and higher in level, it becomes increasingly unfeasible to support your army, so higher crop oases would help greatly.
~WARLORDS Vice Leader~
<<

Chanf1

Beginner

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:34 am

i take lvl 9 oasis and lvl 2 forts with 500 cats 700 is good to have but if u can comand right then u only need 500.
Server 2 veteran server 93 noob
<<

FSJon

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:08 am

This wasn't a competition on who can take it with the lowest (I just said 700 because you can take out a level 9 in the minimum number of turns e.g cavelry first, then inf then archers, advance and take out cats.). Though it does go further to prove my point most half decent players could do with higher level crop oasis and more of a challenge as surely any GOOD player over viscount has 700 cats!
<<

Humanchaos

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:16 am

One big thing to keep in mind is that your own attack boosts, i.e. what lvl your attack tech is and your attack attribute in the general tab. These effect the overall strength of your catapults and can change you kill ratio for them. For some people with hardly any boosts, they might only be able to take out 1.2 infantry per catapult while others can take out 2 infantry per catapult, I use infantry because they are usually the overwhelming troop needed to be destroyed. For me, my kill ratio is higher, which is why I can take oasis' and forts with less catapults, I believe the guides are for bare bone no boost catapults alone, so you can follow the guide to a point, then make your own calculations.
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:27 am

Humanchaos wrote:One big thing to keep in mind is that your own attack boosts, i.e. what lvl your attack tech is and your attack attribute in the general tab. These effect the overall strength of your catapults and can change you kill ratio for them. For some people with hardly any boosts, they might only be able to take out 1.2 infantry per catapult while others can take out 2 infantry per catapult, I use infantry because they are usually the overwhelming troop needed to be destroyed. For me, my kill ratio is higher, which is why I can take oasis' and forts with less catapults, I believe the guides are for bare bone no boost catapults alone, so you can follow the guide to a point, then make your own calculations.

good point I can take level 2 forts with 200cats
Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:39 am

ok this thread is originally from july 2010 and has been brought up from then. but since its up here ill say that theres a limit for a reason so why chancge it :)
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Neek92

Beginner

Post Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:42 am

Haha even if they made lvl15oasis that only produced 4k crop phr, just make the har to take, something to do :) I get bord having a big army and no1 will atack me or can't find anyone to atack, so I hit forts n thing for noreason just cus I can, so I suport the idea of harder things to take, maby make a castle oasis, that gives you 3,700of each resorses and make it the equilivent of a lvl 10+ fort??
<<

momoney132

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:48 am

I was able to obtain a level 9 oasis with 400 cats, no losses...
I however prefer cavalry to take oasis because of the speed, i just split my cavs into two groups and take them... 5k cavs should be fine for a level 9 but i tried it with high speeds and high attack... Best of luck

Return to Suggestions