FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pvp variations

<<

Trixanne

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am

Pvp variations

I was just thinking a few days ago about a kind of variation of the pvp server system. Just more a fun server than a competition that gets wiped regularly. Think of it as a test server for players. I was thinking players could start off with an immense/near infinite coins at the start so that players can quickly build armies and get used to the more serious functions and calculations of the game. This way players can get better knowledge of common questions such as "how many cats does it take to...?" etc. It wouldn't even have to have a chattoom or mail system, just a loose server that gets wiped. I know I'd like to play on a server like that just to see how much of an army is sustainable with coins.

But also when I think of it, it would be a lot of work for developers, with less gain, but it may keep player interest in the game, bring back old players, and so on. Also it'll get players used to a coin system and may encourage more coin usage as players understand how coins may help them grow and how it impacts the gaming experience.

That's just one idea of a pvp variation but I'm thinking other variations could be made, eg only 100 players battling it out on a small map to see who can get 3rd baron first. The possibilities are almost limitless. Tweak around with the rules and see what brings in the most interest.
<<

Elited

Citizen

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:04 am

Re: Pvp variations

Hmm it's a good idea I like it :D
<<

XstickerzX

Citizen

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Re: Pvp variations

support ;)
sorry for the bad avatar pic, it says:

BEARS ON MOTORBIKES
with SCUBA grear machinegunners in sidecars. Give up already.

Return to Suggestions