FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Take someones gold.

<<

Bloodwolf

Baron

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Take someones gold.

its not so much how its done thats not my job my point is ill like to get if only a little say 20 gold pe rlvl or something just as long as i get some
Power To The Pack
<<

United95

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:30 pm

i agreee with wolf a bit... i think we should be able to take gold.. maybe a new tech for bank robbing? or something that sounds modern but idk.... maybe you can rob one person a day..... and for each level it increases either 5 or 2.5% ..... So a lvl 10 tech for "robbing?" may get 50% of someones gold.... maybe even now gold shows up on scout report???? but this robbing can only take place once a day. or maybe just a thought a new person that you get one of.. He is called a robber... he is very fast moving and you personally upgrade him... you can get his attack defense speed and how much he robs by putting coins into him. this may also cause these bad [rices to go up because ppl will have less money...

:)
<<

Fletcher1

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:02 pm

But y don't u make a bank but it costs some money to put money in the back... Unrealistic I know but still it would solve the problem
I am always ready to help my home is in server 6. my alliance is rebellion.
<<

Bloodwolf

Baron

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:14 pm

United95 wrote:i agreee with wolf a bit... i think we should be able to take gold.. maybe a new tech for bank robbing? or something that sounds modern but idk.... maybe you can rob one person a day..... and for each level it increases either 5 or 2.5% ..... So a lvl 10 tech for "robbing?" may get 50% of someones gold.... maybe even now gold shows up on scout report???? but this robbing can only take place once a day. or maybe just a thought a new person that you get one of.. He is called a robber... he is very fast moving and you personally upgrade him... you can get his attack defense speed and how much he robs by putting coins into him. this may also cause these bad [rices to go up because ppl will have less money...

:)

i think thief is the word u was loon for there...
Power To The Pack
<<

United95

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:50 pm

thanks thats a good one and fletcher umm maybe bank works like a cranny??? it holds money but is an option?
<<

Bloodwolf

Baron

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 pm

United95 wrote:thanks thats a good one and fletcher umm maybe bank works like a cranny??? it holds money but is an option?

it was be a cheap way for them to do it...
Power To The Pack
<<

Technocrat

Baron

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:30 pm

It takes long enough to save up for dumb treasure without having people taking your gold all the time.
~WARLORDS Vice Leader~
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:07 am

Real bad idea... I already bully people enough imagine if I knew I could steal their gold :twisted: Are we looking for more ways to make that gap between vets and noobs larger? If anything there should be a way to make the minimum on the resources go up a bit because the way it stands noobs have killed the value market system due to greed and impatience and now server suffers
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Bloodwolf

Baron

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:31 am

the cranny would work for the same for saven ur gold shoot i would go as far as killn there ppl or even taken them too... carnny should be able to keep what is needed to make a come back and im sorry most ppl give up after they lose the army any ways.... we need gold....
Power To The Pack
Previous

Return to Suggestions