FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Inactive low level players...

<<

United95

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Inactive low level players...

I know there has been post about this topic but i feel like some dont mention everything....

I think that if a lvl 0-3 player is not on for 3 weeks straight he or she will have the account destroyed and the city will be gone!. If this player was just a special case where they were grounded then on vacation and no wifi if they use touch... or ... etc and for some odd reason couldn't be on for three weeks they can get their account back.. idk if you want them to be able to make a new one for fear of abuse but it doesn't matter. I think that lvl 4-9 should be given a message sent after 1 month. if it is not responded to in 1 more week they are deleted.... They cannot get their account back. they must restart over. EACH device can only have this happen once..... Every other player well becomes a farm. I am always looking for ex players subs to farm or take over. But it will give more space in this quickly growing game.
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: Inactive low level players...

hi United (when ure not on ill starve u;) jk) better idea: u can upgrade another tech on lvl 1 u caN hold 1 more city

the costs should be very high
<<

Gabe12

Veteran

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 pm

I disagree fully. It should be longer than three weeks or a month. Some people take vacations and they are not able to get on. Have it maybe 3 months and then send them an e-mail, than after two weeks if they don't log in, then their accounts will be deleted.

To other guy, Isn't that off-topic?
"Never give up"

oh, this times are hard, there making us crazy, don't give up on me baby.

http://www.haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 783#p83783 Check it out and give me feedback.
<<

United95

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:10 am

uranos hahahah what about tech
<<

Acaellum

Baron

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 am

If your only level 3 you would have been inactive longer than it would take you to rebuild, 3 weeks is plenty. Only one week after s6 came out we needed a s7 because there were allready thousands of new players, we get pletly of people really fast and need more room for them, and we allready know there will only be 14 player servers total, so we need to clear inactives. This idea has been nrought up alot and for good reason, haypi should acnowlage how much they, and us as players, need this.
<<

Bloodwolf

Baron

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:48 am

do not take the city a way let it be able to be taken by another player this LvL 0 guy is right in my way to make my new city ..
Power To The Pack
<<

United95

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 pm

blood wolf what are u saying
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:36 pm

It can't be taken away it's a main city
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

COWBOYDUKE

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Asside from being able to clear players for being inactive over extended periods of time cause they stopped playing, their should be a tab that allows people to perminently delete their account & cities from the map if they wish to leave the game all together.
You are a new person trying the game out to see if you like the game. you find out you dont like the gameplay or it wasnt what you were expecting based on reading reviews, you should be able to delete your account from the system entirely so as to help minimize the chance that their are inactives. If you plan to leave the game, have it be a common curtesy for the others by removing yourself and your cities off the map instead of quitting and leaving your profile there taking up valuble space on the servers and the map.

*Post edit*

Sorry i didn't notice that there was a post already on that topic of account deletion. But in either case, this post could go in both topics cause it does involve those players who are inactive/chose to leave the game.
<<

United95

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:11 pm

i like that alot cowboy dude! it would be great
Next

Return to Suggestions