FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ensuring combat and protection

<<

Shadetale

King

Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: Ensuring combat and protection

What idea?
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

RocketSpy

Beginner

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:24 pm

Suffer the Little Army

This is a game where the strong prey upon the weak. A game that can be more defined as a hide and seek game than a combat game. This is because the system allows a high level player with a large army to attack a lower level player with a much smaller army with no restrictions. The lower level player can do nothing but stay out hunting. I was once attacked by 85,000 cavalry. I had 20,000 cavalry at the time. All I could do is stay hidden. That player can attack me over and over again and there is nothing that I can do about it. This game desperately needs a new combat system that gives lower level players a chance to win. I propose limiting the size of an army that you can send to attack another player. This army size limit would be based upon the lowest level player. When you attack someone you will see a message something like, "Your army size for this attack is limited to 10,800 prestige". By limiting the attackers army size the lower level player will have a chance to win and is more likely to stop hunting and fight the combat.
Previous

Return to Suggestions