FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ACTIVE EXPERTS

<<

Tubz

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:42 am

ACTIVE EXPERTS

on s128 i havent seen our expert ziggyhiggy on more than 2 times since merge.. i think that if we have experts that are this inactive they do not deem worthy to hold the "expert" title 128 basically runs its self ontherock gets on a few times a week but when shes not on our server doesnt have an expert i have been trying for a week or so to work on getting the expert title myself because im extremely active and i help others whenever i can so please consider removing the title of "expert" from inactive players who are basically sitting there collecting coins thank you for your time ~ tubz s128
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:15 am

Re: ACTIVE EXPERTS

Tubz wrote:on s128 i havent seen our expert ziggyhiggy on more than 2 times since merge.. i think that if we have experts that are this inactive they do not deem worthy to hold the "expert" title 128 basically runs its self ontherock gets on a few times a week but when shes not on our server doesnt have an expert i have been trying for a week or so to work on getting the expert title myself because im extremely active and i help others whenever i can so please consider removing the title of "expert" from inactive players who are basically sitting there collecting coins thank you for your time ~ tubz s128

This has been an ongoing topic for a while. Never going to change.
S79 had one that went inactive and shared the account. Admitted it in wc. Sent screenshots to support. They are still an expert to this day and that was before any merges.
<<

Tubz

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:27 am

Falaron wrote:
Tubz wrote:on s128 i havent seen our expert ziggyhiggy on more than 2 times since merge.. i think that if we have experts that are this inactive they do not deem worthy to hold the "expert" title 128 basically runs its self ontherock gets on a few times a week but when shes not on our server doesnt have an expert i have been trying for a week or so to work on getting the expert title myself because im extremely active and i help others whenever i can so please consider removing the title of "expert" from inactive players who are basically sitting there collecting coins thank you for your time ~ tubz s128

This has been an ongoing topic for a while. Never going to change.
S79 had one that went inactive and shared the account. Admitted it in wc. Sent screenshots to support. They are still an expert to this day and that was before any merges.

i fine it crazy that i play haypi on the regular basis and it is hard for me to get a expert when i have referrals etc and i dont share my account or anything and people like that can get expert it doesnt seem right to me and i believe that support should change it nothing more irritating than inactive experts
<<

Bruhag608

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:15 pm

this is because support asks old experts to help out in other servers, this just causes problems for the old servers. They shouldnt bring old experts up, they should give experienced players the opportunity to prove themselves worthy on newer servers..
ps. HI TUBZ :)
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:18 pm

What this sounds like to me is nothing new: it's just another player wanting to be expert and nonchalantly throwing in his sense of why he should be expert. Now tubs, surly you know that asking/self nominating/voting for yourself (and all other ways of attempting to obtain the title on your own) is very frowned upon. I know inactive experts are a problem on certain servers and yes, support should look into it, but instead of putting yourself up as a "potential" candidate for the title, let those who agree with you do it. That's why this forum has an expert nomination sub category.

<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:50 am

Legit333 wrote:

What this sounds like to me is nothing new: it's just another player wanting to be expert and nonchalantly throwing in his sense of why he should be expert. Now tubs, surly you know that asking/self nominating/voting for yourself (and all other ways of attempting to obtain the title on your own) is very frowned upon. I know inactive experts are a problem on certain servers and yes, support should look into it, but instead of putting yourself up as a "potential" candidate for the title, let those who agree with you do it. That's why this forum has an expert nomination sub category.

Let him do it. We haven't had "new" experts for what, maybe 100 servers now? Won't happen anyways... :shock: :P :shock: :roll:
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Haha 100 servers? A bit of an overreaction I would point out. On the contrary, I've seen multiple players get the chance of holding the title in the past 10 servers. I would have to say you're being dramatic James ;)

<<

ShapeSh|ft

Post Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Yeah. Experts nowadays are too inactive. And new people have to be given chance to prove themselves.
<<

Bruhag608

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Apparently some supports give expert to people that beg...
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:18 am

Bruhag608 wrote:Apparently some supports give expert to people that beg...

Pick me!! Pick me!! :roll:
Next

Return to Suggestions