FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Private forums for alliances- do you want them?

<<

Kevstev

Citizen

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Private forums for alliances- do you want them?

Let me know if you are interested in this idea- having subforums for each alliance. Alliance chat and the letters are nice, but both can't be saved and viewed later, and typing on the iphone for any extended period hurts my hands. If the Haypi team isn't interested in implementing this here, I could set up PhpBB on my underutilized hosting account.

Let me know if this is something you would like- if enough people respond, I will set something up (assuming Haypi won't do it on this forum).
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Re: Private forums for alliances- do you want them?

There's a suggestion forum for a reason.
I don't think this is a good idea....unless mods have access
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:51 pm

well maybe an ingame forum instead of the chat;)

pLease Move it to suggestions
<<

Kevstev

Citizen

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:16 pm

The reason it is not in suggestions is because I am proposing to host a forum off of this site- its not really related to the game, or even this site. And if enough people wanted this, I could put this up tonight, not just stuffed away in a suggestion box until someone gets around to it (if they feel like implementing it). Mods here wouldn't need access, I don't think it would be necessary- each alliance subforum would be private, and alliance leaders would moderate their own forums.

Feel free to move it if you really feel you need to though.
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Alliance leaders don't always know how to moderate there own alliance well...
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Cbw92

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:02 am

I think alliance forums have the potential to be very helpful to all alliance members. I do have a forum page set up for my alliance unaffiliated with the Haypi website. Unfortunately, it seems to be very hard to get members to use it. I have about 50 members, i've sent out the link to every member and asked them to register multiple times, but only 3 have registered so far lol. Yes, a cool idea that I would like to see implemented, just alot of problems that have been already mentioned to work out :)

cb
-Server 3
Current Leader of Ironclads. We are a non agressive alliance that centers on respect and honor. Currently ranked 17
<<

Kuranuada

Baron

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 am

Alliance forums arent as much of an issue tht need to be addressed as in game alliance ad chats
<<

Elited

Citizen

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:20 am

Shadetale wrote:Alliance leaders don't always know how to moderate there own alliance well...

Well my leader is Spearsink and vices other than me are vayneglory and sylarius so we would be good :)

Return to Suggestions