FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Combat and Alliance

<<

Legit

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Combat and Alliance

For suggestions to bring new players and less people to quit.

Alliances
Alliances have been a bit boring lately. There should be a new ranking system in the alliances such as Diplomats, War Generals and Veterans (Veterans as in players from the rise of the alliance).

[b]Other ideas to be placed in alliance system

-Shows prestige next to usernames in the alliance members section, some alliances like to check on their member's progress, so they can decide the activity of the player
-An ability to pay "x" amount of money to upgrade member slots and change the name. Eg : 10,000 gold to enhance member slots to 55 members. 30,000 gold to change alliance name.

Combat
A few players have complained that the combat system is too easy and war with an alliance is hard to make out..
I have a few suggestions to improve the combat gameplay!
-Alliance wars should be easier to command such as a button that says Alliance Wars or Alliance PvP. Alliance Wars system should include a way to engage two alliance in war officially. A choice to pay 'x' amount of coins to get an enemy alliance map. A way to check who is winning the war by prestige loss and gain. But this should include a Alliance PvP Rank - Shows the Wins and Loses. This can increase the activity in players and give some players something to do.

Comment if you think its a good idea or bad ideas, also try and improve my ideas by commenting (will give credit) :D . On a system of 1-10..Rate it!
<<

Mfilc

Veteran

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Re: Combat and Alliance

didnt Thomas say they were working on alliance wars?
mfilc on s1
mfilc2 on s6
mfilc007 on s7
milly8 on s8
<<

ledemigod

Marquis

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Some good ideas. I've suggested a couple, and so has Vayne.

and mfilc, ya he did
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Alliance wars is coming in 2.0, most of these ideas or something very similar have been suggested...
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Ronoh

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 am

I love the ideas u are comming up with bravo:)

Return to Suggestions