FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wall of SHAME

<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Sat May 11, 2013 1:27 am

Wall of SHAME

It may just be my server, but it seems people are always accusing others of cheating. ALWAYS. They say support reprimanded A for X and B for Y and the fact of the matter is I never know what to believe? Did he really dupe those troops? Or did she just accuse him of it? Did that alli have their troops returned because of a hacker? or taken away because they lied to support? Did she use alts to pin him and did he get chat banned?

What about a public wall of shame? Put a person's name and offense in the ever-useless News Tower. It will be like the arrests column in the local newspaper letting us know of the cheaters so we know to watch out for them in the coming future. This communication between support and players will keep the fair players happy because they know who is cheating and maybe it will discourage cheaters from continued cheating.
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
The_MuKu s84/125/134 active
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

pendy

Beginner

Post Sat May 11, 2013 1:30 am

Re: Wall of SHAME

Cheats will always be cheats.

in other news, what is the news tower actually for? Is it my kingdoms mailbox for post ? I may need a new postman, because nothing is ever in there apart from dust and empty beer bottles.
I enjoy sticking ice cream cones on the heads of horses.

I sell them on as unicorns.
<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Sat May 11, 2013 1:35 am

Exactly nothing is ever there so why not use it as an arrests column. And 3 strikes and you're out just like baseball. Just like in the American court system.
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active
<<

pendy

Beginner

Post Sat May 11, 2013 1:38 am

Probably because that is probably the stupidest thing i have ever read in my life..

The American court system? Its a game, we don't need to put players on death row for spawning a few troops.

<<

pendy

Beginner

Post Sat May 11, 2013 1:43 am

The day we let 'Muricans sort out punishment on here will be the day i leave. Have damn hillbillies throwing home made grenades at me.

<<

The_MuKu

Marquis

Post Wed May 15, 2013 9:22 pm

pendy wrote:Probably because that is probably the stupidest most stupid thing i I have ever read in my life..

The American court system? It's a game, we. We don't need to put players on death row for spawning a few troops.

The day we let 'Muricans sort out punishment on here will be the day i I leave. Have damn hillbillies throwing home made homemade grenades at me.

All the more reason to have this day come sooner :lol:
Haypi Kingdom
MuKu s66/s119 inactive
King_MuKu s603 inactive

Haypi Monster
The_MuKu s2 active

Return to Suggestions